In the state of arkansas?

if i apply for food stamps, will they MAKE me file for child support from my ex who has been absent for 5 years? i dont want child support, because i dont want him to get visitation because he is unfit. my son has a dad now, but because of the economy, we are needing a little extra help right now.
2 answers 2