Whos the best automaker?

Whats the best and most reliable automaker on the market?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I can't say they are the best, but by ratings, Honda is the most reliable. I do not, have never, and most likely never own a Honda. The best automaker is the one you drive and like.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Toyota. They use a really efficient production process that can be used in other industries other than the auto industry. The process is called "Toyota Production System." Other automakers, like GM, used Toyota's methods to create better cars.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Aston Martin.

They make awesome supercars that are actually reliable.

Want proof?

Quote out of 'Top Gear,Best Bits, Supercars'

clarson: "The DBS is unlike other supercars- it's not only hugely powerful, but practical, too. It's got a boot. And lots of storage space behind the driver. The engine is at the front and is even rather reliable."

ha!

well, theres the proof for ya!

Source(s): i'm smart
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's hard to say. Honda ranks better than Toyota in resale value. All the German auto makers are good. Ford and GM are good in their own right. Subaru makes a good car.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

"Best" at what? Fuel efficiency? Performance? Towing capacity? Room for stuffing the most clowns in the cargo area?

• 1 decade ago

honda due to the ratings. but to me, i like ferrari and lotus. Not for reliability or maintenance, i only like it for the looks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.