is Pratiba Patil an Assistant to Sonia Gandhi or President of India?

Is Mdm Prathiba Patil politically influenced by congress

Is she bias to the views of the Italian Sonia

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes.

• 1 decade ago

Why doubt ? afcourse Pres. Prathibha Patil & Manmohan Singh both are assistents of Sonia Gandhi.

• 1 decade ago

Whether Pratibha Patil is an assistant of Sonia or not,one fact is clear

and that is that she owes her position to Sonia beyond doubt.

• ezeexs
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Sonia Gandhi wanted timid persons like Pratibha and Manmohan for obvious reasons. So beyond doubt they are not the assistants but I prefer calling them "Yes Madamji Puppets" coz both of them lack the courage to express their own thoughts and they are actually "Spineless".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Both are correct..Almost all Presidents are rubber stamps of Government..V.V.Giri,Fakruddin Ali Ahmed,now Pratiba Patil..However,there are some exceptions like Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam,Dr.S.Radhakrishnan etc.,

• 1 decade ago

Well president smt prathiba patil acts as adivised by madame ANTONIA maino (aka sonia gandhi)

• 3 years ago

Why are you frightened approximately it in any respect??? Our u . s . has been ruled by utilising such somewhat some undeserving persons because independence. further, the President's function in our legislations is not any greater desirable than a trifling puppet or rubber stamp. there is an previous saying that is going like this - "Too many chefs destroy the broth". that's what's occurring to our u . s . with an unsteady management & a multitude of political events.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Remember Fakaruddin Ahamad coming out of his bath to sign emergency orders?So all Pratibha Patil is emulating what has been going on for years.Follow me or out you go.

• 1 decade ago

tel me 1 thing,has ever d president of India taken a step foreward in doing anything?

haven"t dey been doin always what pratibha is doin now?

• 1 decade ago

P.P. walking in the foot steps of Late.V.V.Giri., who's darling daughter was I.G . S.G. is daughter-in-law of I.G. Thats all. What more do you want?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.