is Pratiba Patil an Assistant to Sonia Gandhi or President of India?

Is Mdm Prathiba Patil politically influenced by congress

Is she bias to the views of the Italian Sonia

Best Answer

Yes.

Why doubt ? afcourse Pres. Prathibha Patil & Manmohan Singh both are assistents of Sonia Gandhi.

Whether Pratibha Patil is an assistant of Sonia or not,one fact is clear

and that is that she owes her position to Sonia beyond doubt.

• ezeexs

Sonia Gandhi wanted timid persons like Pratibha and Manmohan for obvious reasons. So beyond doubt they are not the assistants but I prefer calling them "Yes Madamji Puppets" coz both of them lack the courage to express their own thoughts and they are actually "Spineless".

Both are correct..Almost all Presidents are rubber stamps of Government..V.V.Giri,Fakruddin Ali Ahmed,now Pratiba Patil..However,there are some exceptions like Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam,Dr.S.Radhakrishnan etc.,

Well president smt prathiba patil acts as adivised by madame ANTONIA maino (aka sonia gandhi)

Why are you frightened approximately it in any respect??? Our u . s . has been ruled by utilising such somewhat some undeserving persons because independence. further, the President's function in our legislations is not any greater desirable than a trifling puppet or rubber stamp. there is an previous saying that is going like this - "Too many chefs destroy the broth". that's what's occurring to our u . s . with an unsteady management & a multitude of political events.

Remember Fakaruddin Ahamad coming out of his bath to sign emergency orders?So all Pratibha Patil is emulating what has been going on for years.Follow me or out you go.

tel me 1 thing,has ever d president of India taken a step foreward in doing anything?

haven"t dey been doin always what pratibha is doin now?

P.P. walking in the foot steps of Late.V.V.Giri., who's darling daughter was I.G . S.G. is daughter-in-law of I.G. Thats all. What more do you want?