Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What usually happened to Liberals who moved into Black or Mexican neighborhoods.......please be honest?

Eduardo Centeno

Do you know how quickly Whites could wipe Blacks and Mexicans from the face of the earth... if it wasn't laws?

I am not White

Favorite Answer

Such liberlas are beaten robbed and raped

I lived in an "ethnically diverse" (very few whites) neighborhood from about 1992 until a few months ago. My Spanish improved, I learned to cook Jamaican jerk chicken, I learned about having a teapot instead of toilet paper in the bathroom, I learned a few words of Creole, I attended quinceneras, end of Ramadan, and parties for Ganesh, I worked with my neighbors to recover from hurricanes, and I got a year older every 365 days same as everyone else in the neighborhood. You have a problem with that?

You mean like the gentrification of Harlem that has taken place over the past few years? It has also affected Bed-Stuy. I think this is a topic that you need to study in more detail before asking such a general question.

ugh... whites could NOT wipe blacks and "Mexicans" from the face of the earth... first off... I will assume that you mean "Latino" and not mexican. mexican is a nationality you idiot, not a race. Latino/Hispanic is our collective group of nationalities that make up our race.

and if white people couldn't eliminate 16 million jews (nazi germany) they sure as hell couldn't eliminate nearly a billion latinos around the world.

and liberals who move into latin neighborhoods do just fine as long as they don't start trying to tell us how to live.

Source(s): i'm latino.

LiberaIs love variety, so why do no longer you ever pay attention them annoying greater bIacks flow into their neighborhoods? because of the fact liberals believe whats stable for each man or woman else isn't unavoidably stable for them. that's an elitist "do as I say no longer as I do mentally". they choose you to stay in racially distinctive neighborhoods and attend racially distinctive faculties whilst many knowledgeable liberals stay in all white neighborhoods and deliver their youngsters to all white inner maximum faculties.

Not much. People simply ignored them. I have been in the Puerto Rican section, Humboldt Park, in Chicago, and met nice people. And savored their food. One small problem, for everybody, Summer nights can be dangerous for assault and robbery. but it happens anywhere. Any problem?

lol. Car jack any liberal and watch how quickly the "n" word passes their lips. Minorities are democrats. Whites are liberals. There is a difference.

You mean liberals that moved among whimpy ,sissy black trash liberals ? I think they went on welfare and food stamps so they could fit in.

Housing values go up if they replace a conservative.

Liberals are not Alpha Males so they got their azzes beat deservedly so.

Translation of this question: "Please say something that will foster more hatred between people of different races."