Best Major for Law School?

Hi there! I've decided I am 100% set on going to law school. My mother has had a lot of trouble with Doctors so I want to get involved with Medical Malpractice issues. I'm a freshman in college now and am undecided what to major in. I've done some research and have found a large amount of majors I am... show more Hi there! I've decided I am 100% set on going to law school. My mother has had a lot of trouble with Doctors so I want to get involved with Medical Malpractice issues. I'm a freshman in college now and am undecided what to major in. I've done some research and have found a large amount of majors I am interested in. I'm highly skilled at writing so I've been considering English Writing - Professional Concentration and also Professional Studies and Health Services Administration. I've talked with a school counselor, and he wasn't very positive nor helpful. I wanted to Major in Biology as well but he said there is no way I can connect that with getting into Law School. Now with all the research I've done it seems as if he was wrong and that's actually the type of degree they like! Do you have any advice?
4 answers 4