Could there be a business opportunity selling "Free Roman Polanski" tshirts to liberals on line?

I think I might be in the early stages of an exploding business opportunity. This could ultimately replace the popular liberal T's "Che" and the perennial favorite "Free Mumia abdul Jamar" (cop killer on death row).

Go to: www.freealiberalpedophile.com

Jessy: good idea some liberal moonbat probably already copyrighted that idea.

Favorite Answer

You really are obsessed with gays, and now pedophiles. This definately says something about your character. But what?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobe

I agree with you, however, I say let France keep the scumbag. I don't see how bringing him back here to waste money on a trial would help anything. Plus, what good is the case when the victim probably won't get onboard. And why should she even have to relive the nightmare again? See you have to look at it from all angles, especially her angle. Why put her through that?! And I do know he plead guilty. But you know he's going to try and get it overturned. He has been for many years. It's going to end up in court again, no doubt. On top of I assume the flight charges he will be facing. Side Note: This is the first time in my life I have ever heard Joy Behar make some sense, lmfao. Wow, I actually agree with her. With Whoopi calling it "just sex" is absurd. I know of cases regarding 18 yr old boys and 15 or 16 yr old girls who have sex and the guy gets charged with statutory rape even if it was consensual. So I don't know how Whoopi can even say what she did with a straight face. If she believes that was not rape then I'd like to see her defending the boys who have been charged who were just teenagers who had consensual sex and the parents found out and then proceeded with charges. Rapist Polanski was a grown man and knew exactly the consequences of what he did.

Nah, the New York Times threw Polanski under the bus and senior NPR commentator Cokie Roberts just called for him to be taken "out back" and shot.

Unlike Susan Atkins, who butchered Polanski's wife (and whose Wiki entry has been selectively scrubbed), Polanski has not--post-WWII anyway--adhered to the redemptive process that would make him eligible in some circles for "compassionate release" lobbying. And besides, on the other hand, he did not participate in Oprah's "I Pledge" video.

And of course, its not Bush & Cheney who would be working with Steve Cooley, and surely liberals know that Obama supports the death penalty not as a deterrent but as a means for the "community" to express "outrage."

• I suggest you change it to "Set Roman Polanski Free" so the message isn't confused with an offer for a free session of some sort (like getting a free Monica Lewinsky).

Shouldn't this be in the Entertainment section?

I mean you do realize that Polanski is in the entertainment industry not politics. And btw, he isn't even a American.

It is immature to politicize a criminal matter... but it is stupid to use a Polish director who does not even live in the United States to make a ideaological dig in a American political forum.

I would not want to make money off the backs of 13 year old girls like a Democrat. And You are right, I think My answer is offensive.

Im a liberal and I wouldnt buy it polanski needs to be in jail he is no different than the other pedofiles out there

You know what would be hysterical, to sell them those tee shirts then send them the shirt along with a letter saying all the proceeds have been donated to Rush Limbaugh or some Pro Life organization or donating guns to all Southern Republicans. tee hee hee.

Why not I'm making a bundle with "Free Scott White" tee shirts.

If barry would start selling them he would get enough for his plan. sure the pedophiles supporters would buy them by the scores. These people with no morals would take to it like crazy.