Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 decade ago

Ghostface Killah or Rza? Whose side are you on for their legal dispute?

I'm siding with Rza...until I know more about what exactly is going on.

On a side note: I think Ghost is going "soft" by letting people get into his head, and releasing a R&B album with auto-tune. Just sayin'.

• Best Answer

I'm not really on anyone's side because it's really Ghost's word against RZA's, but I certainly have more respect for how RZA has chosen to handle himself.

Ghost has been bitching since before 8 Diagrams, drawing all sorts of negative publicity for his own damn album and sounding like he'd practically phoned his verses in on it.

Wu have a responsibility to their extremely loyal fans who have supported them for years and Ghost seems to forget that whenever he wants to have a little temper tantrum.

RZA has at least acted like a grown up.

RZA's side no doubt. And you're right, Ghost is being a BIT*CH with his new gay R&B album with auto tune.

• Pookie

Dat shyt is krazy though. I love da Wu. But I guess I gotta side wit RZA. Ghost is on sum new shyt right now. Don't know what he been smokin, but hey.

UH-OH. On GP, I'm on Rza's side.

He's a better producer than Ghost is a rapper.

Ghost is dope, but Rza is better as a producer.

dont care really...i dont wanna know there issues...

Ghost is my favorite of all time, and i probably wont bother to listen to that album....what a waste...