First time home buyer question about loan officer?

I was first using a loan officer (filled out application and everything) that would not return my phone calls...she was just awful.It took her 2 weeks to give me a pre approved letter. So my Realtor recommended me another loan officer that has been great we are now under contract and working to close on a house.... show more I was first using a loan officer (filled out application and everything) that would not return my phone calls...she was just awful.It took her 2 weeks to give me a pre approved letter. So my Realtor recommended me another loan officer that has been great we are now under contract and working to close on a house. But I just got a good faith estimate from the other loan officer and I have not talked with her at all...I am confused...should I tell her I have another loan officer (there both with bank of america just different offices).
Update: I will be find with the tax credit my closing is Oct.23...i will get the credit