Lyrics tell me what u think?

My brains trying not to seep through my skull. Whilst My body seems to be missing a soul. I looked in the reflection my face was blurred. My mouth would move but wouldn't say a word. So I cut my hand smashing that mirror with my fist. Caus I've been trying to remember a memory that doesent exist. Im a... show more  My brains trying not to seep through my skull. Whilst My body seems to be missing a soul. I looked in the reflection my face was blurred. My mouth would move but wouldn't say a word. So I cut my hand smashing that mirror with my fist. Caus I've been trying to remember a memory that doesent exist. Im a ghost walking amongst the living and the dead. A broken nightmare replaying in my head. A boy with no dreams is a boy with out talent. A see through heart makes you feel transparent. I'm stuck with this  false vision. The truth in this lie is I'm trapped in my own prison. My face seems to be one that's always forgotten. A head that can't work out how it's thoughts turnt rotten. I'm up in the clouds having a chat with the lord. Talking in his ear he's telling me he's bored. The floor starts to break under my feet. As  I watch hell transend through the street. Can it be repaired I can't stop this friction. My thoughts rub on my brain like it's some kind of addiction. There's something missing behind my appearence. When I try to find out I get blocked by some kind of interference. Trying to buriey the past but it won't stay in the ground. It goes missing but somehow gets found.      
4 answers 4