Cec services has given me the apporoval of working in denmark tell me abt this? is it a good consulting comp.?

cecservices.us has offer me a job in copenhagen denmark with salary of 4480 euro...i have forwarded my cv to them for evaluation now they have offer me this n with all the documents they have asked me to pay the security deposit of 1450. euro some where in bangkok bank...and the aacount no. they have given me is... show more cecservices.us has offer me a job in copenhagen denmark with salary of 4480 euro...i have forwarded my cv to them for evaluation now they have offer me this n with all the documents they have asked me to pay the security deposit of 1450. euro some where in bangkok bank...and the aacount no. they have given me is saving account...and they have aslo mentioned dat this deposit is refundable on joining of ur duties.......is it a geniun or jus a fraoud???plz guide me.