cec services has given me the apporoval of working in denmark tell me abt this? is it a good consulting comp.?

cecservices.us has offer me a job in copenhagen denmark with salary of 4480 euro...i have forwarded my cv to them for evaluation now they have offer me this n with all the documents they have asked me to pay the security deposit of 1450. euro some where in bangkok bank...and the aacount no. they have given me is saving account...and they have aslo mentioned dat this deposit is refundable on joining of ur duties.......is it a geniun or jus a fraoud???plz guide me.

Favorite Answer

CEC Services is very reliable company. At first , I also got confused and thought the same. But later found that it is worth trying. Now I got job in Netherlands through CEC. I also had sent security deposit to Thailand and the money was refunded when I reached Amsterdam. I have recommended many of friends for the services of CEC. You can go ahead if you feel ok. Another thing is , CEC doesn't issue JOC like that. I know at least 5 of my friends who approached CEC for the job but none was issued JOC. If CEC has been fraud they would issue JOC for all.

Source(s): My experience with CEC

It's vital to have a great resume, it is worth taking the time to compose something that looks great and does the job properly. The resource in the box below has plenty of information on resumes and assistance with other jobs.