Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

誰可以幫我把這段翻成英文~

我的家庭是父慈母嚴,只要我犯了錯,母親都會狠狠的修理我一頓,也因此從小對母親的印象都是不好的,但隨著年紀增長,漸漸能體會母親對我的期望,也開始理解他打罵都是為了我好,當我上了高中時,我家已經沒有打罵教育,發生問題都是用語言溝通,我母親認為我已經長大了,我要學習自我管理,我可以擁有自己的想法,相對的我也必須為我的行為負責,或許我父母不是最有錢的,但我覺得他們把父母的職位做的很好!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Hi~~This would be better than a computer translator.

───╯★───╯╰───☆ ★...───╯★───╯╰─

˙I have a loving father and a stern mother,

as long as I make a mistake,

my mother will hit me badly ,

so I always feel bad with my mon in my childhood.

˙But,as time goes by,I getting older and muturer,

then I understand how my mother expect of me,

and the way she treated me is all good for me.

˙While I went to senior high school,

There were no such things of maltreatments.

we solve problems all by good comunications.

˙My mother thinks that I am already an adult,

I have to learn how to control myself,

and I should have my own mind and thoughts.

˙On the contrary,

I have to be responsible for what I have done.

Maybe,my parents are not the richest parents in this world,

But,

I really have to say that...

They do their duty of parents so well !!!

───╯★───╯╰───☆ ★...───╯★───╯╰─

Source(s): 隨便寫寫~人腦總比翻譯機好一點
  • 婷婷

要有創意

2009-10-06 20:23:02 補充:

My family is the father loving mother is strict, so long as I made mistakes, the mother can maliciously repair me, also therefore since childhood to the mother the impression is not good, but grows along with the age, can realize the mother gradually to my expectation, also starts to understand that he beats and scolds is good for me, when on me high school, my family had already not beaten and scolded the education, gives rise to the problem is with the language communication, my mother thought that I had already grown up, I must study the self-control, I may have my idea, relative I must be responsible for mine behavior, perhaps my parents are not richest,But I thought that they are parents' position are very good!

私で私が既に育ったこと高等学校、私の家族が既に打ってしまわなかった教育叱られる、問題をある言語コミュニケーション、考えられる私の母と、私自制を調査しなければならない私私の考え、私が鉱山の行動をなる親類を持つかもしれないもたらすときに私の家族は私が間違えた限り父愛情のある母がの厳密、母悪意的に私を修理できるである従ってまた母への幼年期以来印象は私の予想に年齢と共によくないが、また、母を次第に実現できる彼が私のためによい打ち、叱ることを理解し始める育ち、、多分私の親は最も豊富ではないが、parents'であると私は考えた; 位置は非常によい!

以上是我的解答

拜託支持

My father is loving and kind and my mother is very strict in my family. As soon as I made mistakes, my mother punished me for my error and that is why I always had bad impression of my mother. However, as I grew older, I started understanding the expectations from my mother and realizing that she wanted the best of me by scolding me. When I went to high school, my mother has stopped scolding me because she believed that we can communicate with each other when problems arise. I need to learn to be organized and I have my own opinions and thoughts but I have to be responsible for all my behaviors. Perhaps, my parents are not the richest ones but I think they did a good job as parents.

Source(s): myself
  • My family is the father loving mother is strict, so long as I made mistakes, the mother can maliciously repair me, also therefore since childhood to the mother the impression is not good, but grows along with the age, can realize the mother gradually to my expectation, also starts to understand that he beats and scolds is good for me, when on me high school, my family had already not beaten and scolded the education, gives rise to the problem is with the language communication, my mother thought that I had already grown up, I must study the self-control, I may have my idea, relative I must be responsible for mine behavior, perhaps my parents are not richest,But I thought that they are parents' position are very good!

Source(s): 翻譯機

My family is the father loving mother is strict,

so long as I made mistakes,

the mother can maliciously repair me,

also therefore since childhood to the mother the impression is not good, but grows along with the age,

can realize the mother gradually to my expectation,

also starts to understand that he beats and scolds is good for me,

when on me high school,

my family had already not beaten and scolded the education,

gives rise to the problem is with the language communication,

my mother thought that I had already grown up,

I must study the self-control,

I may have my idea,

relative I must be responsible for mine behavior,

perhaps my parents are not richest,

But I thought that they are parents' position are very good!

大概就是這樣吧

希望可以幫助你囉

Source(s): Me

小孩使用電腦究竟在做什麼?,身為爸媽卻什麼都不知道~

即使小孩出國在外也可以透過KMSN遠端~不靠近電腦也可看到電腦桌面最新狀況

小孩上聊天室或使用MSN交到壞朋友~你不能不知!!!

保護小孩上網基本配備 → KMSN

目前加入會員還享有『終身免費』

不但可以↓

1.查看電腦瀏覽網站記錄

2.聊天訊息記錄(MSN、即時通)

3.電腦桌面監看

最重要的是拉近與小孩的距離^^

官方網站:http://www.kmsn.com.tw/

快來試試看KMSN強大的威力吧^^

加入會員趁現在~

這樣