I might have mono, would that mean my husband cheated?

I have been feeling real sick lately, I have a bad sore throat its so bad that I can hardly move my head. My lympth nodes are so swollen you can see them threw my neck. I also have bad body achs and a pain in my chest when i caugh. for shits and giggles, if it was mono i havent kissed anyone other then my husband, would that mean that he cheated or can it be something dorment?

Favorite Answer

It can be dormant, he could have had it for a long time without showing symptoms. Also, you can get it from sharing a cup or silverware, it's not just from kissing.

not really... mono can be transmitted also if u drink from someone's glass or straw or anything. Do some research on how mono is transmitted and u'll feel better (either way, u should talk to ur husband because when u think he is cheating just because u got mono, something is wrong with ur marriage.)

good luck

No way. I know Mononeclueosis is the kissing disease but NO WAY JOSE'. Mono swells your spleen, and your in bed for six weeks. You would not be typing on here if you had mono. Just be blunt and ask him, you might be sick from worry.

Source(s): My best friend had mono in middle school six weeks in his room.

No it doesn't mean your husband cheated it's a misconception that mono is a kissing disease when in reality it isn't.