Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

How to look good in cold weather (Boston)?

I'm going to Boston in 2 weeks and I need to look good. I'm coming from California. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

You dint specify if your a male or female. So ill write for unknown gender. Since its fall over here, and the weather does back it up. You should wear colors like Brown, Grey, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Orange, Forest Green, Jungle Green, Black, and Purple.

DO WEAR

- Denim Jeans(dark blue washes) -khakis

- Cardigans(Grey,Brown,Navy,Black) - jackets (Black,Brown,Grey)

- Scarfs (any of the colors mentioned above)

- plaid shirts and shoes(converse)

DONT WEAR

-sweat pants

-baggy jeans

-baggy sweaters,shirts,hoodies,jackets

Ed hardy shoes/sneakers (too glitery and too many colors, unless you want to look like you popped out a Skittles commercial "taste the rainbow").....unless ur a leprochaun

Well, when I go to the mountains I usually wear skinny jeans then dark pants (the kind that are water proof I think) over top. Then wear any shirt (with sleeves or long sleeves) and a cute light colored thin jacket (min was pink) and zip it up. Then wear a thicker jacket in a color that clashes with your other one (mine was dark purple) and zip that up half way. The, finish with matching scarf and clothes (I had pink scarf black gloves). I also, usually put the hood up on my first jacket and it looked really cute. I wore tan uggs, but any boot would look cute as long as they're warm.

Hope i helped. I'm from Nevada and when I go to the mountains I wear this. :)