HELP NEEDED! Scientific questions which could possibly turn into science fair project?

I am having so much trouble thinking of a science fair project. I'm a junior in Pre-AP chemistry. The project of course needs to be original and complex. I myself am interested in behavioral and social sciences, environmental science, as well as medicine and health, but am also open-minded about any other... show more I am having so much trouble thinking of a science fair project. I'm a junior in Pre-AP chemistry. The project of course needs to be original and complex. I myself am interested in behavioral and social sciences, environmental science, as well as medicine and health, but am also open-minded about any other category. Please just throw some questions out there and maybe help give me a kick start. The sooner the better! I need my topic approved by tomorrow morning.