NǝoN
NǝoN asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Have you ever been to the Portland,Oregon airport..?

there is a display case of things you cant bring on airplanes and i swear to god one of the things was ninja stars

...i was SO pissed when i had to get rid of my ninja stars

check it out next time youre there tofu i laughed my a** off.

by the way i think you go to my cousins high schol

Best Answer

I don't know if I've ever had a flight in Portland. But I do think it's really silly what they don't allow on planes. Things like fingernail clippers.... I remember once I had trouble fitting all my stuff for my trip once and I put some of my toiletries in my purse (tweezers, fingernail clippers) and I totally forgot I put them in there because they aren't allowed on the plane. I mean my entire plan to kill the passenger next to me with tweezers was just FOILED! :p

I also remember when I was little I brought some sort of craft kit in my carry-on, and there were scissors in with it.

Once they confiscated this little 2" pocketknife-nail file-pokeyobjectthing that I got from claires when I was little. I still fail to see how that was dangerous. : P

• Tracey

I work at CWL UK and all people that activate through the AMD are searched, regardless of whether they've had surgery or not, it is a DFT rule. They will also be asked to remove their shoes after activating the archway, which is also a DFT rule. We don't need a medical pass as this won't excuse you being searched, but we will be more sympathetic, I'm afraid it is a sign of the times, we are not allowed to send anyone on their way without all these checks.

Ninja stars are dangerous though. Really. . . You do not want to have to face your brother when he is holding those. Just saying.

Ninja stars are considered a dangerous weapon and, are not allowed on passenger planes.

Ninja stars?

They might as well ban spoons!

haahah...yeah i definitely have. i live there lol. actually i think i told you that one time.

anyway.

yeah i know what youre talking about. :P ive never noticed ninja stars though?

i'll check it out next time i'm there...

edit: WHAT??? wait send me a message and tell me the name of the school.

• emily

haha how funny. im sorry about anyone who had to throw out their ninja stars.

emilyelisabeth

• babalu

when i was coming back to the US from vacation in Latvia they made me throw out my eye drops and my harry potter book....ok eye drops i kind of understand...but harry potter books?

what? am i going to put a spell on the airplain?wtf

Dwight Schrute best be warned.