Credit Score...Home Loan?

Ok...i have found more information about my friends who are buying a house. Her credit score is 585 and she was wondering how hard it is goin to be for a home loan. She wants to borrow 120,000 to buy house and pay off some bills. How hard will it be? I have no idea that is why i am asking so i can help her. Thanks.... show more Ok...i have found more information about my friends who are buying a house. Her credit score is 585 and she was wondering how hard it is goin to be for a home loan. She wants to borrow 120,000 to buy house and pay off some bills. How hard will it be? I have no idea that is why i am asking so i can help her. Thanks. Any information is helpful.
Update: And if they don't or do will she have to have a co-signer. She don't know about her mom credit...but her mom got quit a bit of money last year and everything she has is paid off. Will that help even if she don't know her credit score?
1 answer 1