Does anyone know if the Bloody Mary thing is true?

Okay so ever since I was a small child I've always heard about the "Bloody Mary" thing that involves the mirror and stuff. I heard that if you lock yourself in the bathroom in complete darkness and say her name a number of times that she will show up in the mirror and that the mirror will sometimes... show more Okay so ever since I was a small child I've always heard about the "Bloody Mary" thing that involves the mirror and stuff. I heard that if you lock yourself in the bathroom in complete darkness and say her name a number of times that she will show up in the mirror and that the mirror will sometimes turn red and stuff. Is it true?
Update: Bloody Mary is a nickname for Queen Mary I--y'know the lady who wanted to make England Catholic again and killed all Protestants? Well yeah I've been too
creeped out to try it....