Does anyone know what kind of spider this is? (picture included)?

I found this spider in the house yesterday and it was huge! Does anyone know what kind of spider this is? Is it poisonous or deadly? http://www.flickr.com/photos/43181237@N04/

I found another one in the same room yesterday-it was smaller, but the same type. Does this type of spider come in pairs? Or will i find more in the house?

• Favorite Answer

All spiders have toxins, to certain degree. However, some are more deadly than others. A harmless spider bite may be so to one person, but then someone else could have an allergic reaction. So it all depends. But this guy definitely isn't deadly.

If you're brave enough to take a closer look and see if the spider has big eyes, it's most likely just a wolf spider. They're excellent mosquito and bug control! Other than that, this spider could be a number of others, such as a nursery web. The colors are very variable.

Source(s): Ecology major

that is not a Wolf Spider. that's observed as someone-friendly Brown Grass Spider. it is likewise observed as a Funnel-internet Spider, with the aid of fact it builds a funnel-like internet in corners of decks, porches, in woodpiles, in timber, etc. under is a photograph of one. they are person-friendly all around the country, and that they'd get exceptionally massive as your photograph shows. Their chew is slightly poisonous, yet no longer extreme. I even have been bitten by utilising one on the shoulder. It felt like somebody pinched me. Then the section around the chew have been given crimson, and it ached for greater or less an hour. Then it itched exceptionally undesirable for greater or less 2 - 3 hours. by utilising the next day it became just about long previous.

I search everywhere!The closest it can be is a Wolf Spider.

Holy crap. Ew.

I know what kind of Spider is... One that you need to kill!

Looks like a tarantula.

it could be

a funnel spider

Dark Fishing Spider

HORSE SPIDER

Ground or Wolf Spider

...............im terrified of them but i googled some to help you out!!!!!!!

Sorry, I have no idea what that is, but I would seriously sh** my pants if I saw that. And probably run and hide a few miles away, too.

i hav those on my property. they is dedly. dunno wat they calld. u WILL find mor. good luck.