WHY DO JEHOVAHS WITNESSES CALL THEM "THE FRIENDS"?

I remember all of my life from the age of five to the age of 21....... That was a common term that Jehovah's Witnesses use............. .........."THE"....FRIENDS................... One of the last phone calls to my father several years ago, I questioned him on that.........I have......MY... show more I remember all of my life from the age of five to the age of 21.......

That was a common term that Jehovah's Witnesses use.............

.........."THE"....FRIENDS...............

One of the last phone calls to my father several years ago, I questioned him on that.........I have......MY FRIENDS.........the JWS have THE FRIENDS........

This reminds me of The Soviet Republic when people called each other.......COMRADE.......but they knew that they had to watch what they said or did because that person can call the KGB on you......and you can be arrested and thrown in jail..........

THE FRIENDS (JWS).....since you have the concept of disfellowshiping, disowning if one of your people commits a sin.......and it is your job to tell the elders..........

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ?????????