How many women are crying right now from watching Young & the Restless?

Seeing Abby cry so much and how sad it is to see Colleen die has me bawling.

I need a big hug right now.

Favorite Answer

Yes it is sad i liked Colleen too bad they had to let her go and then for them to drag things out the past two weeks having her in the hospital when she has been gone awhile. What was also really sad was watching Lily tell her best friend goodbye

the show period is something to cry about, and I too am sad that Maria Bell is one of the worst writers I have ever come across, and I am hoping Cassie will tell her mom Faith is not there, and how stupid was it for Ashley to name her baby that name every corner of this show right now is like watching a bad dream. I have posted to the board that we have a black out day meaning watch something else just one day, to show we hate the story lines we are being shown, if we don't as viewers do something, I am afraid of what is really in store, and I was really bothered by the Colleen story line, the killing of Tracie and Brads only child was not necessary, she could have moved with her mother and called every now and then, when Brad was there I did not really care for the character, but after Brad died she got half decent parts and became ok, and in real life all that is going on in this story would have been someones nightmare. and we sure as heck don't want to live in that town and be sick, pregnant, need the police, a doctor, no security cameras any where its like the wild west and even the jail was off the chain..the last year has been the worst writing I have seen in twenty years and others have watched longer.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/young-and-the-...

I have not seen it yet but I am sure I will cry. I have it taped at home and I have been putting off watching Friday's show b/c I am tired of feeling sad and frustrated. In between Colleen dying and the whole Ashley storyline it makes me sick.

Watching Sharon when she thought her baby really did die was the saddest thing I've seen on a soap recently.

I didn't cry at all because of the spoilers that were posted while I was watching it at around 4:00 p.m.(Central time)

Source(s): I didn't find it that "tear jerking".
  • Nicole

It was so sad I haven't cried that much for a long time during a soap

I'm crying because this show has gone way down hill.

I don't watch it, but you're question made me sad just by reading it.. :(

I cried hard.

how can a lesbian watch soap operas? Poser