Why teams will win/ lose Wolrd Series?

I have listed why every team can and will and can and won't win the World Series, really not a question but I wanna see what you all think. YANKEES Will- Because they have the most talent and two of the best guys you would ever want in the playoffs in Jeter and Rivera. They also have baseball's best... show more I have listed why every team can and will and can and won't win the World Series, really not a question but I wanna see what you all think.

YANKEES
Will- Because they have the most talent and two of the best guys you would ever want in the playoffs in Jeter and Rivera. They also have baseball's best home record, where they will have home- field advantage the whole playoffs.
Won't- Because I am not convinced there best pitcher (Sabathia) and best hitter (A-Rod) will do enough to put them over Boston. Also who pitches a game 7 scenario? A.J. Burnett!!! Yikes
RED SOX-
Will- Because Jon Lester and Josh Beckett are the best, most proven 1-2 punch in the post- season. They love being counted out. Before last season's ALCS game 7 loss, the Sox had won 9 striaght ALCS elimination games.
Won't- Jason Bay and J.D. Drew had bad second halfs and the offense was not good. Pedroia and Ellsbury will set the table but Bay and Drew need to be able to produce with guys on.
ANGELS
Will- They play a loose style of baseball and speed never slumps. Also, will all the injuries and the death of Nick Adenheart this team knows they can endure anything.
Won't- Because they draw the Red Sox in ALDS!
PHILLIES
Will- Because it is their title to defend and are eager to prove last year was no fluke. The offense is the deepest in baseball and Hamels, Lee, Martinez and Happ are all solid pitchers.
Won't- Because the bullpen is a mess. I don't think you can trust Brad Lidge in a close game, but more importantly who gets out the tough lefties (Helton, Hawpe, Giambi, Rasmus, Either) now that J.C. Romero is hurt?
CARDINALS
Will- Because they have baseball's best player and protection around him (finally!). Also for as good as Wainwright and Carpenter are they also have a 16 game winning no. 3 in Joel Piniero
Won't- Brendan Ryan has had a solid year, but struggles against right handed pitching. Skip Schumaker can't hit lefties. If the Cards can't set the table for Pujols, Holliday and Ludwick pitchers won't mind giving up solo bombs!
DODGERS
Will- Because they are hungry. They feel that they were better then the Phillies last season but let them off the hook, when their emotions became too strong. Great come from behing team, and a deep, albeit shaky pen.
Won't- Starting pitching has been NL's second- worst since August 1 and you gotta cringe with a rotation including Randy Wolf and Vincente Padilla
ROCKIES
Will- Because they are riding hot and have been here before. Young kids dont understand the magnitude of playoff baseball and the veterans are trying to prove 2007 was no joke. Also have the best playoff slogan ever: ROCK-tober~ awesome!!!
Won't- Houston Street has been injured in the second half and without him the bullpen looses it's rolls and gets outta whack. Also, Garrett Atkins and Chris Iannetta don't just slump, they slumber!
4 answers 4