My little baby sister is having sex,i know sounds different then it is?

ok my baby sister,meaning younger sister is 22 and shes an adult i know. and people her age do have sex. she is old enough to consent. but we are a religous family and i do not believe in sex before marriage. thats how i was raised and those are my beleifs. she lets guys take advantage of her body when she is... show more ok my baby sister,meaning younger sister is 22 and shes an adult i know. and people her age do have sex. she is old enough to consent. but we are a religous family and i do not believe in sex before marriage. thats how i was raised and those are my beleifs. she lets guys take advantage of her body when she is stressed. when something bad happens in life she calls up guys she barely knows and lets them do things to her and she uses sex as an outlet and a way to feel aproval or love from others.
what can i do i feel scared. she is being used and it not very intelligent. she is too trusting of people. i dont think she takes birth control, i know thats not my business. but i dont want her to end up pregnant like this by some sicko who uses her. she dosnt even have a boyfriend. she gets what they call "boot calls". she will get a call from a random guy at all hours at 8am, 10pm,4am to go hurry and stop what shes doing get into the car drive an hour and pick the guy up with no advance warning to have sex when the guys feel like it. she is being used techincally as a sex slave if she has to stop what shes doing and drive an hour at 4am to meet a guy for sex with no advance warning
i dont even think she wants this, she seems unhappy, maybe shes being paid or something. shes a religous girl too which scares me.i dont want her letting men use her body like that. especially not people she isnt even dating. shes probably slept with over 10 men whos last names she didnt know.
she uses sex as a way to relieve her life trouble and feel accepted.
one time after one of her "boot calls" she came home real late and mumbled something angrily about rape and stormed off. she said to my other family member atleast you dont have to get raped to feel loved.
it freaks me out. but she wont admit to us shes not a virgin
i snooped through her things and found out that she has not been a virgin for a long time and i found out just what shes doing the entire time,the guy dosnt even use birth control. from what i read
i did not tell her i went through her stuff and found out about what she was doing.
what can i do, i feel like ringing these guys doors and kicking their butt and tell them to either get lost or date my sister with purpose of being in love
she isnt a prostitute and shes a religous girl whos gods daughter and should wait till she is in love with 1 person and married
i know this is the usa and its her life, shes past 18 but its disgusting that shes being used
she dosnt know i know about this she thinks i just think she goes out to pizza or to an all night cafe or something open late with these guys. she expects me to think shes still a virgin., but i found out too much information. she even came home bow legged and unable to sit for like an hour and out of breath and then ran to change her clothes emediately suddenly
i know its not my business but im religous and men can use girls sometimes and take advantage
2 answers