After Week 4 how do you feel about the way your favorite team has played so far?

Me, I'd say I have to feel great about the way the Colts have played. We're 4-0 and have a 2 game edge on the rest of the division up to this point. If we can beat the struggling Titans on the road next week we may knock them completely out of the division race. Peyton Manning has thrown for 300+ yards... show more Me, I'd say I have to feel great about the way the Colts have played. We're 4-0 and have a 2 game edge on the rest of the division up to this point. If we can beat the struggling Titans on the road next week we may knock them completely out of the division race.

Peyton Manning has thrown for 300+ yards every game and the offense has gotten even better, even with losing Harrison and the Gonzalez injury.

The defense(with the exception of the Dolphins game) has played incredible so far and is on pace to set a team record for sacks. The new defensive scheme is working and we may be playing the best football of any team in the NFL right now.

I like our chances at the Super Bowl if we can keep it up, and yes I know it's a long season and a long way to go

How do you feel about the way your teams played?