Some one says i scratched their bumber while parking and filed a claim. what should i do.?

Ok, I get a call from my grandmother saying a investigator called looking for me and being such a great grandmother she refused to give out any of my information. (I moved but didnt change my address because I have been moving alot) Anyways I call the investigator and he tells me a scratched a cars bumper while... show more Ok, I get a call from my grandmother saying a investigator called looking for me and being such a great grandmother she refused to give out any of my information. (I moved but didnt change my address because I have been moving alot) Anyways I call the investigator and he tells me a scratched a cars bumper while parking and the forced pushed the car into the car infront which caused scratching on the front bumber as well.. i have no idea what hes talking about and just to be a little honest if i did i would either right my info down or move to another parking spot. if i bump someone that hard..im mean come on im not an idiot and i am not completely inconsiderate. I am insured. So i go down that day. This rainy Sat. night on the train to a neighborhood i rather not be traveling to to meet with this guy. he was really nice.. says he wasnt gonna issue any tickets because i was so young and so nice and came down right away.. he says he was mean on the phone because he thought i was dashing him because he was trying to track me down for 4 months..dude said he sent 2 letters ok 2 letters in 2 months.. wow..the min. u called u got ahold of me .. but wat evs he was a nice guy .. i dont know what to do. he said that this ladys a little coo-coo but she had to have proof cuz the cops wouldnt of filed an accident report.. so what should i do. i have her info now and they have mine. they said call her but if shes gonna file shouldnt i just go to my insurance...and can i fight it. ist it worth it and what happens..