Who has more to fear from Obama, the IOC or Iran?

Iran is trying to build nukes and wipe out Israel and then us if they can sure but DENY THE OLYMPICS? Who does the IOC think they are?
Update: Niki>Iran is trying to get nukes and they are a state sponsor of terror who loathes the US. Its part of their religious teachings that we are the great Satan. Put the pieces together. Rush stated that he wants Obama to fail because Obama is a radical marxist that hates the US and wants to transform it. ... show more Niki>Iran is trying to get nukes and they are a state sponsor of terror who loathes the US. Its part of their religious teachings that we are the great Satan. Put the pieces together.

Rush stated that he wants Obama to fail because Obama is a radical marxist that hates the US and wants to transform it. Rush has never said or remotely implied a military defeat for the US under Obama. That is purely democrat strategy to hope for defeat and root against our troops.

Im glad to see you believe in Jesus. Thank you for your concern over my Biblcal study. I study the Bible here at Bible College, Im almost done with my degree and knowing what I know about the Bible has changed my life. I would would suggest read more of the Bible and less left-wing secular anti-American drivel.