1. Please introduce yourself./Tell me about yourself. (請你做個自我介紹)
★ Focus on both your personal and professional values.(著重在你個人的特質和專業上)
2. What extracurricular activities or clubs have you been involved in?/Have you ever participated in any club? (你參加過什麼課外活動或社團嗎?)
3. Why did you choose your major? (當初為何選擇唸這個科系？)
4. What do you consider your strengths and weaknesses? (你自認的優劣勢是什麼？)
5. How do you handle mistakes?/ Give me an example of a problem you solved and the process you used. (你如何處理錯誤?)
6. Why should we hire you?/ Why are you the best person for this job? (為什麼要雇用你?/ 為什麼你是最好的人選? )
7. Why do you want the job? (為什麼想要這份工作? )
8. How much do you know about our company?（你對本公司了解多少？）
9.What do you consider your greatest achievement? (你自認最大的成就是什麼？)
10. Could you tell me about your last job? (聊聊你的上一份工作)
11. Why did you leave your last position? (為什麼離開上一份工作)
12. What are your 5-year career goals? (你對未來五年的職涯目標是什麼？)
13. Could you tell me what salary you expect? (你期待的薪資為何?)
- RuutLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
1.My name is -- and I come from Tainan. I'm married. My family consists of my husband, my two daughters and myself. We live a better-off and comfortable life. I like getting relaxed by travelling, so I can be fully energized when going back to work. I have been working as a production manager before. I am capable of optimizing working processes and material-requirement planning.
2.I enjoy playing tennis and have joined a tennis club when I was in 2-year college.
3.As a business administration major, I think I can learn more useful things which can help me ideal for obtaining an employment in the future.
4.Having eight years of production management experience, I've become quite proficient in resource management. But there're still many things I must learn in this trade that I'm unfamiliar with. I have to keep on learning new things to increase my ability to be suitable for the job .
5.Instead of finding out who is to blame, I always try to find solutions to the problem at the first time.
6.I become really enthusiastic when it comes to work. Although the domain of the last company I work for is pretty different from yours, I still hope to apply what I've learned so far to seek for the greatest benefits for your company.
2009-10-06 04:45:08 補充：
7.Frankly speaking, I apply for the job because I'm interested in it and I need to get paid to raise my family.
2009-10-06 04:45:26 補充：
8.As far as I know, your company designs IC and has about 50 employees. XXX,XXX have been your valued clients so far.
9.It is essential to fulfill one's duty. I think that to seek for the greatest benefits for the company and get approved by my boss are my greatest achievements.
2009-10-06 04:45:46 補充：
10. My supervisior was a inventory manager in XX Optronics Corp. He took charge of inventories, obsolete materials and also compiled data tables.
11. I quitted my last job for taking care of my newborn daughter. Now she is in her babyhood and is cared by a babysitter. So I work again.
2009-10-06 04:45:57 補充：
12.I will make efforts and keep learning new skills to make a real contribution and get approved by my supervisor in five years.
13.I hope to start with the monthly salary of 35000 dollars.Source(s): 我自己