What's wrong with me??(please help, i will choose best answer asap)?

i've liked this guy for almost 5 years already. we started out as friends, and got closer and closer. i became a "little sister" to him, and he was able to trust me with everything. i've always been there for him, i've told him how i felt about him, and it seems like there's nothing i can... show more i've liked this guy for almost 5 years already. we started out as friends, and got closer and closer. i became a "little sister" to him, and he was able to trust me with everything. i've always been there for him, i've told him how i felt about him, and it seems like there's nothing i can do...he's looking for a girlfriend, and it seems like he's looking for everyone else but me. i'm not clingy or make myself too available to him or anything, so i know that's not the problem...we've hooked up before, but it hurts knowing that he doesn't want to be with me...is there something wrong with me?? am i too ugly?
http://tinypic.com/4duhxbu8