Guys: pick one, which do you like best about a girl, be honest.?

Which do you like best? (and don't say all of the above)

Smile

Boobs

Butt

Eyes

Lips

Personality

Well understand all guys are diffrent.. some like boobs, some like ***, some like smile...

But you cant put a price on personality.. A girl with a great personality is the best thing ever, that way you know she's down to earth and not a snob or a Bit*h

You will fall in love with the other stuff

I hope this helps

Good Luck

Depends if i'm going to pick the girl for hang out or as a GF ..

anyway i can't choose 1 thing but i'll sort them according to the stuff i care about the girl

Personality

Eyes

Lips

Boobs

Smile

Butt

Eyes

They all help... but it's the personality that seals the deal...

So I guess

1. Personality

2. Hair

3. Fit mid-section

4. Boobs

5. Smile

6. Butt

7. Eyes

8. Lips

so let me rephrase this question, to what attracts me to a girl and what keeps me keeping on liking her.

a girls legs, boobs, butt, smile and eyes draw my attention to a girl at first. but if she has a horrible personality, i am immediately turned off. if she is nice and smart but yet flirty and has alot of down to earth character, that is what ties it all together. think of it as the central knot in a bow tie. it, keeps it all together and makes it a bow tie, and the ribbon and lace and whatever else is on it makes it beautiful and what makes me attracted to it. but without that knot, it is just a pile of thread on the floor.

Pesonality lips eyes smile and boobs. honest answer, but truly if she's the ONE it won't matter what she looks like as long as she makes me happy

it depends. some guys are different and like a girl with a nice personality. but most guys are out for the looks.

if you ask me its all about boobs, butt, and personality

Source(s): a teen boy

Smile and Eyes

all of the above

eyes personality smile