I Think My Teacher Has A Crush On Me But I Do Not Know If Its True, Any Advice?

I asked this before and did not get many answers but I seriously need advice. I'm a 14 yr. old soon to be 15 yr. old girl and my teacher is in his 20's somewhere and things have been weird lately and here it goes: He is ALWAYS starring at me, he basically gives me the complete answer on how he wants... show more I asked this before and did not get many answers but I seriously need advice.

I'm a 14 yr. old soon to be 15 yr. old girl and my teacher is in his 20's somewhere and things have been weird lately and here it goes:

He is ALWAYS starring at me, he basically gives me the complete answer on how he wants our essay organized, and today when I went to go to my class he looked to see who was coming down the hall and turned back until he noticed it was me and kept starring and next thing I know is my english teacher, she was glaring at me. (I think she noticed) But any ways he stands right in front of my desk which is of course the front row he assigned me and so when I looked ahead its at his crotch, so I can't look in front of me.
Also he looks at me when coming down the hall and when he looks at me it is not at my butt or boobs it is into my eyes. And during class he assigned my group to present a picture of a naked man which was back from greek times to the class. And while he explained this greek naked god to us he looks at me. He always smiling at me too and it is not just the way he is because I have never seen him act like this and I feel like I am going to clasped under pressure! Help!! And I barley have talked to him since school started and he is acting like I know him and he is starting to make me feel that way but I can say I honestly do not like him I am just curious on what is happening. As of right now I don't think I like him but maybe I do, but I don't want to get him into trouble, he is a cool teacher.

Help!!! I am confused, under pressure and not sure what to do.
Why is he doing this, do he like me whats up?