Wouldn't you love to slap god across the face?

If I ever met him I would love to slap him across the face for all the pain he makes people go through. He is a coward and one of the evilest person alive. I hate that budah wannabe. I bet he is a heshe virgin. What a loser. I bet the loser loves watching the pain we go throught. I bet he watches us like we watch a television show and love puting us trough pain.

Best Answer

Oh gosh it's that wannabe 'princess' troll

*sigh*

HOW DARE YOU DISS GOD GO AND BURN IN HELL!

What, you're calling him a wannabe. In what way? Before you can give us an explanation you can't point out anything. You're just embarrassing yourself.

For your information YOU'RE the TV, making a big phony out of yourself and posting these stupid questions. Don't you have anything better to do?

Ah-ha. You must have been the one who, when brains were being handed out, you thought it was milkshakes and asked for a thick one.

Why are you asking so an offensive question? Did your boyfriend break up with you? Oh, my bad, I forgot that what with your personality, you don't HAVE one, 'Princess' Ashley.

'My name is Ashley. I am 16 and I am a natural blonde chearleader and the most populer person in my school. Their are alot of haters out their so please don't hate me just because I am better then you. ' EW. You can't even SPELL right! Your school must be for dopes! Or be full of idiotic people who are mentally retarded or something. I just CAN'T believe you're the most 'populer' person at your school. Unless 'populer' is a new word for 'wannabe 'princess' of inadequacies'. What, you think you're better than me? Actually I hate you for being a sore loser. Sorry about that. NOT!

'Their' is not right. You use 'there'. 'Haters'? Is that even a word? But if it is, I wouldn't be surprised that there are people who hate you.

God has a captial G, you nimrod. 'Evillest' is spelt wrong. Again. I don't see how you actually got into a school. You should have opted for home-schooling so you could avoid embarrassment.

'Chearleader'. Huh! Here I thought you were 16? My little cousin can spell better than you! She's 10 and she's just started to learn English!

Buddah has two d's. And has a capital B. Get it right, toadbreath. He-she is spelt WRONG, again.

Also, 'alot' is two words. I learnt that in Year 1!

Wow, I'm surprised you can spell the word 'television' right. Isn't that word too extreme for you?

What you say will never get through to God. Even if He is watching right now, and looking at your question, He is simply too great for you. He will never stoop to the level of such a lowlife like you.

Id slap him back and tell him he's a nice heiny too! Then plot some form of revenge for the morning, Like deciding to vacuum the bedroom at 6am whilst he's hungover and convenitently not knowing where any painkillers were :)

• ?

no

Bad things happen to us because of sin we do bad things and bad things happen

and buddah wannabe lol why would God want to be like your silly little Buddah

But i would love to give you a slap on your face

Hey everyone go click her profile and read the about me it says

About me: My name is Ashley. I am 16 and I am a natural blonde chearleader and the most populer person in my school. Their are alot of haters out their so please don't hate me just because I am better then you

She needs a slap across the face

i do not know what your problem is but i totally disagree with you about god as he is precious in my eyes and he does not put anybody through pain perhaps you are so closed hearted with god and people and thats why you go through so much pain and if you dont stop this now the more pain you will recieve.god is not somebody to put down

maybe if you pray more and go to church more and put god in your heart you will not feel the way you do.life is what you make of it.and its not gods fault if you dont believe in him thats your problem and yours alone.

losers all of you who would it's not gods fault that he takes loved ones away it's there time to go i lost my grandpa and i know he's in a better place dam losers

your on drugs betch

you need someone to slap you i'll slap you

I'd love to slap YOU across the face. You need to keep your negative hurtful comments to yourself. Everything happens for a reason, and I trust that God makes it happen so that in the end we have had the best life we could. Sometimes bad things happen, and people suffer, and that's life. It's unfortunate but everyone has to go through it...stop being so immature, and calling God names. If you even read anything about God you'd know he loves his people, and a quote from Jesus was "whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me." Think about it before you go on another anti-God rant.

Source(s): my faith
  • Witty

He loves all of us. Please don't go around posting stuff like this, i find it verry offensive and am tempted to report. Take this to R&S people there will let you get away with trah talking the maker of the universe. Darlin' i feel pity for you.

uhhh. no i wouldnt

...i don't really think its his fault. im sure he doesn't put people in pain for no reason. i believe he gave everyone a free will and when people are in pain, that pain is usually caused by someone else.

and how is he a wannabe buddah??? tell me that

You're a sad,sad person. It looks like you've already slapped him in the face many times by talking trash about him. You really need to fear him little girl. You've got alot to learn.

• Aero

Ummmm, Satan is responsible for all the evil and pain in this world Princess. Grow up a bit, please.

EDIT: Take away that heart next to your name. You have no love. You don't deserve it.

Source(s): --Aero