Help! DOES HE LIKE ME??? help!?

(this is the same as my other question i just added more to it.)OK so there's this guy in my class that i really like and some times it seems like he likes me back. like some times i catch him starring at me a lot. and every where i look he's there. he also flirts with me too. he also bug's me and jokes... show more (this is the same as my other question i just added more to it.)OK so there's this guy in my class that i really like and some times it seems like he likes me back. like some times i catch him starring at me a lot. and every where i look he's there. he also flirts with me too. he also bug's me and jokes around with me. but one day i said i give up because he not making a move, but then the day i said that to myself at lunch he came and sat beside and started talking to me out of the blue. that made me like him even more now. but if he likes me why isn't he making a move? please help sorry its so long. but he has a girlfriend but they never talk and they never do anything together. i just as found out when i was talking to him that he said it is akward when he is around her he said really akward. so i am guess it wont last long. but i am not going to steal him from her. i will wait it out i am not that stealing type.please help why is he flirting with me even when he has a girlfriend? help!
Update: no he is not a player! he is a really sweet guy. cute,funny... and yeah he is so not a player. (btw i am in grade 8)