Help! DOES HE LIKE ME??? help!?

(this is the same as my other question i just added more to it.)OK so there's this guy in my class that i really like and some times it seems like he likes me back. like some times i catch him starring at me a lot. and every where i look he's there. he also flirts with me too. he also bug's me and jokes around with me. but one day i said i give up because he not making a move, but then the day i said that to myself at lunch he came and sat beside and started talking to me out of the blue. that made me like him even more now. but if he likes me why isn't he making a move? please help sorry its so long. but he has a girlfriend but they never talk and they never do anything together. i just as found out when i was talking to him that he said it is akward when he is around her he said really akward. so i am guess it wont last long. but i am not going to steal him from her. i will wait it out i am not that stealing type.please help why is he flirting with me even when he has a girlfriend? help!

no he is not a player! he is a really sweet guy. cute,funny... and yeah he is so not a player. (btw i am in grade 8)

Favorite Answer

well, hmm he obviously has some kind of feelings for you. and if you say hes a reallynice person mmaybehe just ddoesn'twant to hurt the girl hes going out with. he will eventualy brake up with her, just make sure while they are still going out that you stay like you are now like occasionaly flirting in classes. that way when he does eventually brake up with her theres a bigger chance that he will ask you out next. thats all i can think of right now. hope it helps!

Source(s): 8th gradee.

Ok I think he sees you as a friend and nothing else. After all he already has a girlfriend and you could be waiting your entire life before something will happen.

If he and his girlfriend dont hang out alot then their relationship wont last long...when its over flirt back with him and see how it goes.

It kind seems like he is playing you, or he's to scared to make a move

because that your to pretty to go with him!

hes bored with his current relationship and looking for an excuse to get out which would be you

sounds like he aint happy with his current girlfriend and that he prefers you instead. i say tell him how you feel and tell him you willing to wait till he single again.

I believe he does. That kind of is a move, but it's old.

idunno

i guess

sounds like it (:

ummm....he is a player??