Has anyone else been harassed or aressted by the cops for no reason?

What is your story and what can we do about it. I cant say i hate cops cause they can be quite helpful and they protect and serve at least some of them. Then there are the ones on a power trip wanting nothing more to show you what authority they have. I was arrested with five kids in my car and searched and... show more What is your story and what can we do about it. I cant say i hate cops cause they can be quite helpful and they protect and serve at least some of them. Then there are the ones on a power trip wanting nothing more to show you what authority they have. I was arrested with five kids in my car and searched and arrested for having some of my mothers meds on me with out prescription (although my brother offered to show a prescription bottle when he came to get the kids but was threatened that he would be arrested as well) I am my mothers care taker and I had a small amount of her meds on me. Another story is my brother was arrested for public intoxication downtown outside a bar that we had already left and the cops brought us back there. He was not intoxicated but the doorman at that bar always bothers us and had accused us of breaking a chair my brother and myself being the smart *** that we are ( knowing he was only harassing us AGAIN!) my brother said maybe i sat on it hell i dont know and i said why dont you run get some cops your good at that so he says ok and proceeds to go get cops. We left and headed toward the hotel a few blocks down where my bff works and we could have stayed or had my brothers gf drive home who is pegnant and was not drinking. they arrested him for Public intoxication and we ordered one beer in that bar and had had a couple others we were not intoxicated. also the cop stole a hundred dollars out of his wallet cause it was missing when he got to the jail and the cop refused to give his property to the family which is unusual i know that from experiance. Ive been pulled over and searched and harassed other times as well in front of my kids. i have had a family dog shot during a home invasion because of a mis lead from an informant because the lady living there prior to us done drugs, they found nothing and shot our dog saying he was a threat. Where does this stop dont the officers have rules to follow or can they get away with anything. i cant take it anymore Im ready to make a news report who can i write and what can be done to make a differance???