What to wear with black leather boots?

So my mom bought me a pair of black leather boots yesterday and i was wondering if any of you had any good ideas for outfits i could wear them with? Get creative! Thanks!

Theres probably more, but I can think of two different kinds of leather boots, snow boots and hoe boots and what you wear depends on the kind they are! If they are the latter and your old enough anything black or with black as the primary color and short will work. If its the former it doesn't matter. Also blue jean skirt or dress of any length, long (calf length) open sweaters or trench like jacket or over shirt(don't know what you'd call that) with short shirt or dress too.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What to wear with black leather boots?

Source(s): wear black leather boots: https://tr.im/hhwxa
  • Pamela

Is this some sort of sick joke? Listen to me, throw those boots out at once, do not pass go. I can tell you one thing. No woman of mine would be allowed out of the house in a getup like that. And if I ever caught her she would be severely punished. You are going to look like the village hooker. No man will ever want you, and people will assume you have a venerial disease. You will have to move, and never will you be able to walk with your head held high. Shame on you. Vile.

sweater dress, trench coat, pea coat, a black blazer or a gray blazer with a dress. ( black leather boots go perfect with these things) or just keep it casual with some jeans and a blazer.)

Blue skinny jeans and a white flow top that flows. That's how I wear it with my pair.

black, charcoal grey, or grey heather leggings and a jewel-tone (ruby-red, purple, emerald green) sweater-tunic

or swap out the sweater-tunic for a pale-coloured (white, ecru, ivory, pale yellow) shirt-dress with a black skinny belt and a knit cardigan to match your leggings

a cute leather jacket maybe?

but a short cute one.

or you can wear skinny jeans, a pretty colored flowy top, and a long necklace over it. that would look really cute :)

dark skinny jeans with a white flowy top and hoop earrings

Not very creative but these are mine and this is how I wear them

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/31585627...

hmm i would say maybee legings with a realy long shirt over itt. and alot of bracelets(: