Coey asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我翻譯加作文

今個中秋節,我和我的家人在家門口燒野食。

個月亮勁圓

幫我加多D野

要80字

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Last month, my family and I were planing to have a barbecue with some relatives in the frontyard of my house in the chinese moon festival, . Each of my family members was asked to do some works for this wonderful festival. My mother and sister were responsible for buying and preparing food such as chicken wings, sausages, beef steaks, pork chops, etc. My brother and I had to set up the accessories for the barbecue festival such as making the fire in the big fire pot, buying the barbecue forks and combustion material. Then, my father called my relatives to remind them to join us.

before the day of the festival, the weather forecast had reported that it won't be cloudy on the August 15. I was happy to hear that and I hoped my relatives, my family and I will be able to enjoy the full moon at the night.

During the festival night, my big family enjoyed the food and we saw the big full moon clearly. Everyone was happy and satisfied what we had prepared.

I am glad for everything because everything turned out what I have had expected. Thank you for my family hard work and thanks god.

I wrote this just for 20 minutes, please look for grammar mistakes and correct yourself, thank you

Source(s): by me, wing

我們一起圍着燒烤爐坐着,談天說地,甚麼也胡扯一通,因為平常的時候,媽媽忘於做家務,爸爸則為做工作常常做到朝八晚七,而我也要為學校的功課努力,即使在晚飯的時候,大家也很少如此休閒地聊天.....吃完豐富的食物後,一家人坐在公園裹賞月、猜猜燈謎、玩有關中秋節小遊戲等等。經過這一天,我更加明白到與家人一起的時間是多麼珍貴,所以我們一定要珍惜啊!

2009-10-05 20:17:55 補充:

我這篇應該可以吧~(雖然用了不多的時間就完成)而且用了中文,希望能夠給我做「最佳解答」吧~

1.This Mid-Autumn my family and i barbecue in my outdoor.Then is moon round very much.

Frist:What did you do?

Second:What did you feel?

Source(s): My mind