How do I uninstall my mouse/keyboard software (Logitech)?

I understand how to remove it actually. I just go to the Control Panel and Add/Remove Programs. But I'm not sure of the name I uninstall. I have a Logitech mouse/keyboard. I have no idea where the instructions are or CD that came with them (if they came at all). I don't know which program is for my... show more I understand how to remove it actually. I just go to the Control Panel and Add/Remove Programs. But I'm not sure of the name I uninstall. I have a Logitech mouse/keyboard. I have no idea where the instructions are or CD that came with them (if they came at all). I don't know which program is for my keyboard/mouse, so I don't know what to uninstall. It's either "Logitech Desktop Messenger" or "Logitech SetPoint". There's also one that says "Logitech Updates". I don't know whether that one's for my webcam or keyboard/mouse. Sorry if this is confusing. I just want to know which program is my mouse/keyboard software. I clicked on the buttons "Click here for support and information" but that didn't help explain which one was for my mouse/keyboard. Any help is appreciated!! Thanks, and if you don't understand this let me know. Because I'm just in a hurry.
9 answers 9