Good sex,Great sex,The Best Sex?

what are some ways to make sex w.my boyfriend 10x better?? i mean don't get me wrong the sex is GREAT as it is,but whats something that will make him be like"Daaaaaaaaamn"when he comes back out here?? lol

Favorite Answer

another girl and/or salad tossing!!!!! no insertion, just "tossing"....

Tough question to answer because I don't know what you're already doing, what you're capable of doing, what you're willing to do etc...

Does your boyfriend have any sexual fantasies he's mentioned before? Not only will you get brownie points for spicing up your sex life and making him be like "Daaaaaaaaamn".... you'll also rack up the points for listening and taking the time and energy to physically go through with what he thought was a fantasy and would always just remain a fantasy....

I enjoy the website askmen.com. Beneficial information.

Good luck & enjoy trying!

I am bisexual girl. I loves both. Both Lesbian sex and Straight sex gives me fun , enjoyment and relaxation. Both are 2 styles and have 2 natures. So in my opinion we can't compare between lesbian sex and straight sex.

wear your sexiest bra and panties.

strip tease

tease each other

then have a blush brush handy and rub it on the staff of his penis it feels soo good even more delicate then your fingers

other until you cant take it anymore,

then just rip off eachothers close 69

give him a hj and a bj at the same time

too have a better orgasim for you when having sex rub your cliterous

go on birth control a bare penis is better then one covered in plastic

you have fun tonight kay? ;)

• B

My bf finds that if I put my legs as far up/back as possible, it's better for him, and usually for me.

tease him. tie him to the bed, start taking his clothes off very slowly then take urs off and then start kissing him all over his body until he is begging for it.

look up sex postions

• Sychic

have sex doggy style

foreplay or 69.

Give him some killa head..Thats wat works for me and my boyfriend love it and he cant get enough of it..Do that if you havent tried already..All men love some good head..lol

Suck him good while he is videotapes you then when he is about to *** tell him you will suck him dry