Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is life mirroring to you currently?

When you look back at the last two weeks, what was mirrored to you? What learning is there for you to go through? Do you draw conclusions from it and use it for further self development?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I was thinking of improvements and changes I need to make for my continued good health. I am learning if I do not work on it every day, and quit delaying it for yet another day or time, I will deeply regret it, and sooner than I realize.

• 1 decade ago

I have found that I touch more peoples lives than I had previously thought. It's amazing to me how small our world really is. By just having a spontaneous conversation with someone in a waiting room, you may find that your sitting next to a distant relative. By being open and honest with family, I've found a closer and responsive family. By giving a smile to everyone on the street, spreads the joy of living. Smile more. Make it contagious.

Source(s): self
  • Naguru
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I am not able to see clearly because of too much reflections of the glaring light coming through the mirror.

Source(s): 0wn
  • 1 decade ago

with all of the HURRICANES, EARTHQUAKES and TSUNAMIES of the nature phenomenons that had been going on, i don't know where to finds an unbroken miror anymore. No, i'm not in those peoples shoes, but i'm sure, those who had suffering from the torments would like a development in repair-ments of their ruined to gets start as soon as possible, hopefully.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Last few months it has been trying to teach me to let go, not judge and wait to see what happens before I jump to conclusions and anticipate the worst.

I'm listening.

Love and blessings Don

• 1 decade ago

My mirror image is reflecting a fulfilled happy chappy

• Carly
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

That I'm way to hard on myself and I need to calm down. I've been obsessed lately with trying to find some inner peace but it doesn't seem to be working out. I'm thinking to much about life too much so that I'm not really finding that I'm enjoying it.

I need to relax.

• 1 decade ago

It mirrored that there are aspects in me that I do not know yet. Have you thought about it, that it's just possible getting to know yourself more and more?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

death,sorrow,pain,sadness,hate,racist, war and human self destruction.

• 1 decade ago

My reflection. <}:-})

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.