What is life mirroring to you currently?

When you look back at the last two weeks, what was mirrored to you? What learning is there for you to go through? Do you draw conclusions from it and use it for further self development?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I was thinking of improvements and changes I need to make for my continued good health. I am learning if I do not work on it every day, and quit delaying it for yet another day or time, I will deeply regret it, and sooner than I realize.

I have found that I touch more peoples lives than I had previously thought. It's amazing to me how small our world really is. By just having a spontaneous conversation with someone in a waiting room, you may find that your sitting next to a distant relative. By being open and honest with family, I've found a closer and responsive family. By giving a smile to everyone on the street, spreads the joy of living. Smile more. Make it contagious.

Source(s): self
  • Naguru

I am not able to see clearly because of too much reflections of the glaring light coming through the mirror.

Source(s): 0wn

with all of the HURRICANES, EARTHQUAKES and TSUNAMIES of the nature phenomenons that had been going on, i don't know where to finds an unbroken miror anymore. No, i'm not in those peoples shoes, but i'm sure, those who had suffering from the torments would like a development in repair-ments of their ruined to gets start as soon as possible, hopefully.

The Last few months it has been trying to teach me to let go, not judge and wait to see what happens before I jump to conclusions and anticipate the worst.

I'm listening.

Love and blessings Don

My mirror image is reflecting a fulfilled happy chappy

• Carly

That I'm way to hard on myself and I need to calm down. I've been obsessed lately with trying to find some inner peace but it doesn't seem to be working out. I'm thinking to much about life too much so that I'm not really finding that I'm enjoying it.

I need to relax.

It mirrored that there are aspects in me that I do not know yet. Have you thought about it, that it's just possible getting to know yourself more and more?

death,sorrow,pain,sadness,hate,racist, war and human self destruction.

My reflection. <}:-})