Why is FEMA building so many Concntration Camps today?

FEMA is building concentration camps all over the United States. Ther are over 800 FEMA Concentration Camps, 1600 REX-84 Concentration Camps, and land allocated to over 200,000 more all over the United States. Each camp can hold 20K to 40K people for a combined total of 40-80 million people within the US border. There are not that many terrorists and they are not all located near the southern border as the Mexican hating racist think. There are only 300 million people in America and these are spread out near populated areas. (Yes, near you and I) These facilities normally do not have bathrooms or sleeping quarters, indicating that they will not house people for long, but a lot do have access to train tracks where FEMA owns trains with box cars lined with shackles. SHACKLES!!! Why.

I am not a conspiracy theorist but I do get nervous when my friend pointed out that FEMA is also building crematoriums that link with those trains, capable of burning thousands of bodies (they say of animals contaminated by spread or outbreak of plague) and bought millions of plastic cremation coffins and body bags. Most of the camps built so far are manned and operational. But why would you hire guards to man something that you are not planning on using soon?

I know that it sounds weird and stupid, so please don't take my word for it. Pull up Google Maps and search for:

* FEMA Concentration Camps

* REX-84 Concentration Camps

…or just look for the general listing of Concentration Camps and you will see the sites where land is set aside for future camps. You can visit them now. Check out FEMA Coffins or FEMA Concentration Camps on Youtube or on the web.

I just want an answer as to WHY, because it looks to me like several million of "us" are going to be purged by our own government.

http://securingamerica.com/ccn/node/15631

• turkey
    Favorite Answer

I have been to three locations. There were no camps there. (scottsbluff ne, camp lejune nc, and rantoul ill.) There are no railway rolling stock with shackles. What you are seeing is an auto rack or an auto max. Used for the transportation of autos.

Can anyone provide pics of said camps? No all they can give you is some trash they pulled off the web.

Fema Camps In Illinois

• Wanda

The concentration of camps in the states was predicted about twenty-five years ago. I remember it well reading an article and thinking that it is quite possible. The author did not mention FEMA but he did mention that the camps will most likely be dominated with blacks. I can't remember the authors name and would not be able to even bring up the magazine for my life. (it was a well regarded magazine like "Time" or "Mc Cleans" of Canada). Anyways some time ago maybe seven years ago I started seeing all these sites from the states of home made videos showing FEMA camps and lots with fenced in buildings and the like. After Katrina struck New Orleans a whole slew of the videos from damn near every state cropped up and only the dedicated could keep up with the onslaught. But I don't think they are all Government operated grounds for the most part. I think that a lot of them are privately owned and the videographers were making up the story of FEMA and Government control etc, and using private property to justify their paranoia. Don't get me wrong I do believe there are these camps in existence and ready for emergency actions against mob rule for one reason or another but most of the videos are not valid. I do think that there is an agenda with these camps and I do think that the government has built these coffins and camps in preparations for a catastrophic disaster; man made or otherwise. But ... something of this magnitude in the hands of the wrong company of men and women can easily be abused. Abused to the point of using the disaster preparations for dictatorial powers. It can happen that way. Let's just hope it never does come to that eh?

As opposed to most of the loony tunes who actually believe this and think it's true, I took the time to research our local "FEMA camps" on the list. One is located across the street from Opryland. Now I could see Toby Keith and Trace Adkins being designated as subversives by the Obama administration, but don't you think someone would notice if they and some other evildoers like Dolly Parton, Carrie Underwood, and Martina McBride were locked up in there?

Another supposed camp, located near Crossville, Tennessee (the normal map link to this site points to a corn field in Illinois for some odd reason), is an old WWII POW camp that was used to hold German POWs. After its retirement from that function, it has been converted to a 4H camp. A museum of it's WWII days was also built there. Now I know those 4H kids are basically the equivalent of Hitler Youth (hopefully you catch the sarcasm here through the tin foil) but do you really thing some kids learning how to raise cows and sheep are a big threat to America?

• fletcher h4 years agoReport

oh my Lord!!! I didn't realize there were so many BLIND PEOPLE, living in America!!!!!!

• durfee

Fema Boxcars

you are right the concentration camps the gov. is going to use them on us. the national guard is looking for people to sign on as police just for these camps. I can't remember where I found it at I think it was National Guard.com. The national security says anyone who believes in god or the doesn't believe in their gun laws is a terrorist. If you sit down and look online you can find that all i am saying is true and correct. In my opinion there will be another civil war. I do believe that i was looking up the Anti-Christ when i came across the national gaurd and security. If you believe in god and that you should be able to own a gun you will be in the concentration camps. People need to wake up and smell the roses. I think it was one of the presidents maybe Jefferson that said we need to go in and tear down the government every 5-7 years and rebuild then so that they dont get to much power. They want control welcome to communist form of government. People trust the government but guess what they will turn on us.

Rumors of this have been going around since the '80s but think about: there are more guns in America, any soldier(British, American, German, etc) would rather awol than gun down their fellow people(in Egypt during the uprising soldiers awoled went told to fire on civilians. In China it happened bc they were brainwashed, but even our troops know who the real enemy would be). Another example is the UN. Rumors flew around that they planned on invading texas, which would end very bad for them. Also the videos are actually of national guard training, amtrak repair shops, & north Korean work shops. The fema camps gained attention during Katrina when in reality they were set up for refugees, same with hurricane sandy. And if it makes you feel better: armed citizens severely outnumber ANY fema/UN army & thats just the civilians add in police & military & you might as well have all of America ready to fight

• look at what is going on in the world ...do you really think we will not get hit with a WMD?What if it carries some unknown disease or w=one that we can not fight against fast enough and is contagious?Now what do you do with all the bodies?Leave them in the street?No, they have to get rid of them in a fast and sanitary manner, thus the need for all the cremation coffins and body bags...FEMA owns trains with box cars lined with shackles, um I don't know,and i really think someone is pulling your leg with that one...Look in America we have guns for this reason..So let them try...Do you know the war that would break out?Do you think the Military is going to be on there side?Remember the Police and Military our us....We are there family ...My daughter and Son in Law are in the Army.My 1st Cousin in the Navy....Just remember this when someone trys to scare you with this garbage....I remember last year the FBI was coming in February to take us away to these camps...LOL

Well I am still waiting....

Oh and by the way the FEMA camp here in Austin is a mall...

Yes taking my daughter there is torture but FEMA has nothing to do with it...

Are you Saying the Government is run by Nazi's I think You are Watching FOX NEWS because These Trailers are for Hurricane Katrina Victims and they are Treated with Human Dignity and Respect, BTW Adolf Hitler ain't the FEMA Director and If He was Auschwitz Its where they would be Staying.

You might want to read through this and see why all the above is a load of hooey. Popular Mechanics is not a wing of the liberal media

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/militar...

This rumor has been around since the Bush years

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=591