Why is FEMA building so many Concntration Camps today?

FEMA is building concentration camps all over the United States. Ther are over 800 FEMA Concentration Camps, 1600 REX-84 Concentration Camps, and land allocated to over 200,000 more all over the United States. Each camp can hold 20K to 40K people for a combined total of 40-80 million people within the US border.... show more FEMA is building concentration camps all over the United States. Ther are over 800 FEMA Concentration Camps, 1600 REX-84 Concentration Camps, and land allocated to over 200,000 more all over the United States. Each camp can hold 20K to 40K people for a combined total of 40-80 million people within the US border. There are not that many terrorists and they are not all located near the southern border as the Mexican hating racist think. There are only 300 million people in America and these are spread out near populated areas. (Yes, near you and I) These facilities normally do not have bathrooms or sleeping quarters, indicating that they will not house people for long, but a lot do have access to train tracks where FEMA owns trains with box cars lined with shackles. SHACKLES!!! Why.

I am not a conspiracy theorist but I do get nervous when my friend pointed out that FEMA is also building crematoriums that link with those trains, capable of burning thousands of bodies (they say of animals contaminated by spread or outbreak of plague) and bought millions of plastic cremation coffins and body bags. Most of the camps built so far are manned and operational. But why would you hire guards to man something that you are not planning on using soon?

I know that it sounds weird and stupid, so please don't take my word for it. Pull up Google Maps and search for:
* FEMA Concentration Camps
* REX-84 Concentration Camps
…or just look for the general listing of Concentration Camps and you will see the sites where land is set aside for future camps. You can visit them now. Check out FEMA Coffins or FEMA Concentration Camps on Youtube or on the web.

I just want an answer as to WHY, because it looks to me like several million of "us" are going to be purged by our own government.

http://securingamerica.com/ccn/node/15631