How much does it cost to go to cosmetology school at a community/technical college? and what are the pro/cons?

I want to go to Paul Mitchell Academy but it cost $1500 and I don't have the money for it and don't think I could get a loan for that amount and am unsure of how to do so. So if I have I'll go to a tech school but wanted information on it like cost, pros, cons.

• Suba
    Favorite Answer

Costs vary (a lot) by school. One thing about a community college is that it will be a lot less expensive. Also, there's a good chance that it will be accredited to receive federal financial aid.

Have you completed the fafsa to see what federal aid you qualify for? www.fafsa.ed.gov

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): cost cosmetology school community technical college pro cons: https://biturl.im/jafjP

"Beauty School" is more expensive. But Deaf Studies is a complete waste of time and effort. At least in cosmotology you'll be able to make money. Not a lot, but you'll be able to pay rent. Not buy a house...pay rent.