How much does it cost to go to cosmetology school at a community/technical college? and what are the pro/cons?

I want to go to Paul Mitchell Academy but it cost $1500 and I don't have the money for it and don't think I could get a loan for that amount and am unsure of how to do so. So if I have I'll go to a tech school but wanted information on it like cost, pros, cons.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Suba
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Costs vary (a lot) by school. One thing about a community college is that it will be a lot less expensive. Also, there's a good chance that it will be accredited to receive federal financial aid.

Have you completed the fafsa to see what federal aid you qualify for? www.fafsa.ed.gov

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How much does it cost to go to cosmetology school at a community/technical college? and what are the pro/cons?

I want to go to Paul Mitchell Academy but it cost $1500 and I don't have the money for it and don't think I could get a loan for that amount and am unsure of how to do so. So if I have I'll go to a tech school but wanted information on it like cost, pros, cons.

Source(s): cost cosmetology school community technical college pro cons: https://biturl.im/jafjP
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

"Beauty School" is more expensive. But Deaf Studies is a complete waste of time and effort. At least in cosmotology you'll be able to make money. Not a lot, but you'll be able to pay rent. Not buy a house...pay rent.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.