Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Is the IOC decision against Chicago racist?

Now that I think about it, Chicago is a majority black city. So, doesn't that make the IOC decision to pass Chicago by for the Olympics racist?

Favorite Answer

I think they must be racists besides Obama said the Olympics should be in Chicago too and we all know that anyone that doesn't agree with Obama has to be racist.

It was very racist....just as racist as not voting for Obama or not adoring him or locking your doors in Gary, Indiana or giving a black child in school a "D" because thats what he earned or.......

you see, pulling the race card is so easy nowadays.

Come to think of it, I'm not even Catholic but I ate fish today for lunch so I surely must be racist against Protestants. Gets pretty absurd, doesn't it?!?

Why absolutely. The media has just told us, with celebrity endorsements to back it up, that if you don't go along with Hussein, you are racist. So, I guess that now includes the IOC. They join N. Korea, Iran, and about 54% of his own country. Hussein is not doing so well is he. Let's see, what are his approval rating numbers this week........?

Picture I saw of Rio celebrating, showed the black mayor (I think it was) holding a flag and a bunch of blacks around him. So what is racist here except Obama's followers who use the race card at every turn when things do not go his way.

I knew it someone was gonna pull the race card, took longer than I thought though!

Source(s): Yep Cricket they are.

You know, Lillith2, some people are just naturally dumb, aren't they?

Anything to stir up trouble.