a ptc site that pays at least 25 cents per click and has a low minimum payout?

i am looking for a ptc site that pays at least 25 cents per click or per e-mail, and that does not have a high minimum payout. i do not live in the u.s. so i need one that is international.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hello Josue M,

I'm sure that a site like that doesn't exist. Usually, if it pays that much per click, the website does not have a low payout - but from my experience if the ptc site pays more than 1 cent per click for the standard members it is a scam and if not it will become a scam very soon.

So here is my advice: search for ptc sites with 1 cent or less per click if you want to make money this way.

Go to the site below to find useful information about ptc sites and a list with with very good ptc sites that pay their members.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Do Companies still pay 'per click' ??? If so, I'm staggered .. plainly they have no idea how easy it is to write a 'click' script that 'spoofs' the source IP address (same as the SPAM eMail merchants) and can 'make' millions of 'unique' clicks every hour of every day, for ever, 24x7x52 .....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hey..i have got 3 sites in my blog..all 3 sites pay.

www.usamia-bux.blogspot.com

plz comment..also give me some links u know :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.