a ptc site that pays at least 25 cents per click and has a low minimum payout?

i am looking for a ptc site that pays at least 25 cents per click or per e-mail, and that does not have a high minimum payout. i do not live in the u.s. so i need one that is international.

Favorite Answer

Hello Josue M,

I'm sure that a site like that doesn't exist. Usually, if it pays that much per click, the website does not have a low payout - but from my experience if the ptc site pays more than 1 cent per click for the standard members it is a scam and if not it will become a scam very soon.

So here is my advice: search for ptc sites with 1 cent or less per click if you want to make money this way.

Go to the site below to find useful information about ptc sites and a list with with very good ptc sites that pay their members.

Do Companies still pay 'per click' ??? If so, I'm staggered .. plainly they have no idea how easy it is to write a 'click' script that 'spoofs' the source IP address (same as the SPAM eMail merchants) and can 'make' millions of 'unique' clicks every hour of every day, for ever, 24x7x52 .....

hey..i have got 3 sites in my blog..all 3 sites pay.

www.usamia-bux.blogspot.com

plz comment..also give me some links u know :)