Counter Question : Is the IOC anti-American for rejecting a US city?

sophie : I am not. You are ugly.

• dk
    Best Answer

Yes. The USA is good at Baseball, so the crooked white old men on the crooked IOC take it away. The USA totally dominates Women's Softball, so..... they take it away, again... Hey, I'm seeing a trend. If the rest of the world hadn't caught up a bit with the USA in basketball, trust me... the IOC would have stripped that game from the games long ago.

And what the hell happened to their 'investigation' into the Chinese 'Women' who won medals at the Bejing games, oh right, they were Chinese so it's okay. You think that if they were from the USA (though us in the US are too high profile to fake birth certificates that the IOC wouldn't have taken the medals away with barely any investigation. But the we're (the USA) evil in their eyes, and the rest of the world is somehow better. Trust me. The 'real' part of Rio is no way in hell better in any way than the 'Real' part of Chicago.

So, to make a long post short. Yes, the IOC is rabidly Anti-United States of America. (Though, another poster was right, technically they're not Anti-American 'cause they chose Rio) just Anti-USA.

Not that I'm aware of. There are lots of problems with the multiple vote approach the IOC uses -- it doesn't necessarily provide the most accurate picture of the delegates' preferences.

The Olympics have been held in the USA several times but never in South America. Rio deserves it for no other reason than that.

• No, the US is not a safe country. We have been dominated by the terrorist organization The NRA and guns are available to every criminal out there. Until we start to take our gun problem seriously the US will never be a safe country.

Fascist Motha Focka they is and you know it. Just kidding. Don't give a damn bout da olympics not the special one for that matter.

How can it be anti-American if Rio is in the running? After all, Rio is in the Americas.

I'd say they are rather bigoted against the US, yes.

No. It was a choice.

They must be racist