Anybody bank with TD Bank?

i got "paid" today but im showing a negative balance! I know TD Bank's system is messed up. but im just curious...if you are negative which transaction made your account negative? What made mine negative was that they deposited money then withdrew money out of my account. weird idk

Just wondering what anybody else's situation is like.

Beauty & Brains: I do love td bank, but i think its been a lil too long and expesially for people who really need there money to pay something very important. i hope they resolve this issue soon!

Favorite Answer

I have TD Bank and love them. My check was suppose to be in my account yesterday but because they're changing everything over, things are taking a little longer to post to your account. If you used your bank card and knew your check was gonna go in the account and you wouldnt get a overdraft, you may be able to fight the charges. To find out what transaction made your account negative, sign on to online banking. Or you can call them. If a deposit was made and transactions are still coming thru, then they are gonna keep pulling money out. I think your best bet would be to go in to a "store" as they are now called and talk to someone.

Source(s): 4 years with TD Bank

I have direct deposit too and it usually takes a few days before it even transfers. And if I make any purchases or transfer before that it takes it out of the direct deposit or groups all transactions together. I find it kind of weird and hard to keep track of. Check your transfer history and see what transaction caused the negative balance.

I worked there until recently and I would never bank there.