Where is it better to live las vegas, nv or henderson, nv?

Hi! =] Well I wanna move with my mom and brother to neveda but we totally kno nothing about anything over there. Can you guys help me out where is it best to live las vegas north las vegas or henderson? I go to devry in California so i kinda want to transfer to henderson, nv so please help me tell me whats good... show more Hi! =]
Well I wanna move with my mom and brother to neveda but we totally kno nothing about anything over there. Can you guys help me out where is it best to live las vegas north las vegas or henderson? I go to devry in California so i kinda want to transfer to henderson, nv so please help me tell me whats good about over there is it like a dessert? Any good zip codes u kno. Pretty much let me kno whatever u would wanna kno if u moved somewhere u never been before. I wanna move to were is not so crazy not like in the middle of las vegas were all the crazzy stuff happens. Well thanks for all of u who answer me!!! =]