I NEED to get into UCLA! If i don't i will DIE! HELP! :((?

so i'm in 8th grade, and our school started about 2 months ago. these are my grades: Social Studies: D Math: F Science: D Language Arts: C Art: A Music: B alright. i know at this rate, i probably wont even pass the 8th grade. BUT. i am really trying to bring my grade up, so i will be able to make it... show more so i'm in 8th grade, and our school started about 2 months ago.
these are my grades:
Social Studies: D
Math: F
Science: D
Language Arts: C
Art: A
Music: B

alright. i know at this rate, i probably wont even pass the 8th grade.
BUT. i am really trying to bring my grade up, so i will be able to make it to high school.
in high school, i plan on taking all AEP/ honor classes.
already, convinced by my current grades, you'd probably think that's impossible for me.
but i am SOOO determined to get AMAZING grades in high school because my DREAM is to get into UCLA. (by the way, i live in arizona.)

THREE QUESTIONS:

1. i am going to sunnyslope high school. do you think that is a good high school, or do you think that i should aim for a better high school?

2. if i pass the 8th grade with low grades and i get into high school, (D's are passing grades) will that affect my chances of getting into UCLA?

3. What's the lowest GPA and SAT scores i could have, and still be able to get into UCLA?