I know it was "rape-rape" Whoopi Goldberg!?

on the view Whoopi Goldberg was defending the child molester Roman Polanski by saying that the crime he commited and was found guilty of wasnt really "rape-rape". what you are about to read is the questions and anwser of the little 13 year old girl that Polanski rape. I warn you, her account is extremely... show more on the view Whoopi Goldberg was defending the child molester Roman Polanski by saying that the crime he commited and was found guilty of wasnt really "rape-rape". what you are about to read is the questions and anwser of the little 13 year old girl that Polanski rape. I warn you, her account is extremely graphic and disturbing.

Q: Did you take a quaalude?
A: I took part of it.
Q: Where did you get this part?
A: [Polanski] gave it to me.
[...]
Q: After he kissed you did he say anything?
A: No.
Q: Did you say anything?
A: No, besides I was just going, "No. Come on, let's go home."
Q: What was said after you indicated that you wanted to go home when you were sitting on the couch?
A: He said "I'll take you home soon."
Q: Then what happened?
A: Then he went down and he started performing cuddliness.
Q: What does that mean?
A: It means he went down on me or he placed his mouth on my vagina.
[...]
Q: What happened after that?
A: He started to have intercourse with me.
Q: What do you mean by intercourse?
A: He placed his penis in my vagina.
Q: What did you say, if anything, before he did that?
A: I was mostly just on and off saying, "No, stop." But I wasn't fighting really because I, you know, there was no one else there and I had no place to go.
Q: What did he say, if anything?
A: He didn't answer me when I said, "No."
[...]
A: I think he said something like right after I said I was not on the pill, right before he said, "Oh, I won't come inside of you then." And I just went--and he goes--and then he put me--wait. Then he lifted my legs up farther and he went in through my anus.
Q: When you say he went in your anus, what do you mean by that?
A: He put his penis in my butt.
Q: Did he say anything at that time?
A: No.
Q: Did you resist at that time?
A: A little bit, but not really because--(pause.)
Q: Because what?
A: Because I was afraid of him.
[...]
Q: Do you know what a climax is?
A: Yes.
Q: Do you know whether he had a climax?
A: Yes.
Q: And how do you know that?
A: Because I could kind of feel it and it was in my underwear. It was in my underwear. It was on my butt and stuff.
Q: When you say that, you believe that he climaxed in your anus?
A: Yes.

now tell me is that rape? or is Whoopi Goldberg ok with it because he made a few movies and we should just look away from it like it never happened?

if you'll excuse me I have to go throw away some sister act movies.