Miguel Restrepo asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Jon Lester twirling a gem....5 BQs?

this might get us out of the slump.

BQ1: Which pitcher has always came through while your team is in a slump?

BQ2: What player on your team had the worst slump?

BQ3: Who will win NL WC and AL Central?

BQ4: Who is the team to beat in the playoffs?

BQ5: What team do you think does not belong in the playoffs? What team SHOULD have been in the playoffs?

OK, I lied 6 BQs

BQ6: Does Lester has a chance to win the Cy Young? He has been excellent since May.

• JenJen
    Favorite Answer

BQ1: Which pitcher has always came through while your team is in a slump? Tommy Hanson

BQ2: What player on your team had the worst slump? Church or Norton that is a toss up

BQ3: Who will win NL WC and AL Central? Rockies clinched and I am hoping for the Twins

BQ4: Who is the team to beat in the playoffs? Cardinals

BQ5: What team do you think does not belong in the playoffs? What team SHOULD have been in the playoffs? Dodgers and the Braves should be in the Playoffs

OK, I lied 6 BQs

BQ6: Does Lester has a chance to win the Cy Young? He has been excellent since May. He is a strong contender. You can not count out Grienke.

• BQ1: Which pitcher has always came through while your team is in a slump?= Andy Pettite

BQ2: What player on your team had the worst slump?= Chein Mein Wang

BQ3: Who will win NL WC and AL Central?= Dodgers win NL West & as much as i want the Twins i think the Tigers will do it.

BQ4: Who is the team to beat in the playoffs?= Yankees Cards & Phils

BQ5: What team do you think does not belong in the playoffs? What team SHOULD have been in the playoffs?= Any team that makes it deserves to be in the Playoffs

BQ6: Does Lester has a chance to win the Cy Young? He has been excellent since May.= I'm glad he's back after getting hurt last week & he's done well but i don't think he will win the CY Young.

BQ1: Roy Halladay, always seems to come through.

BQ2: Vernon Wells, he has been cold all year.

BQ3: NL WC: Rockies AL Central: I hate to say it but Tigers.

BQ4: Angels are the team to beat.

BQ5: Doesn't belong, Tigers/Twins, Does, Rangers.

BQ6: No, I say it is all between, Greinke and Hernandez, with Greinke getting the win. Lester will get some votes probably though.

• luigi

BQ1: Jon Lester, and more recently, Clay Buchholz

BQ2: John Smoltz, Brad Penny, Dice-K, etc

BQ3: NL WC: Rockies AL Central: Tigers

BQ4: Yankees

BQ5: Doesn't: AL Central Teams, Does: Rangers

BQ6: He's been great, but Greinke/King Felix/CC have been better

BQ Ryan Dempster

BQ2 Milton Bradley

BQ3 WC Rockies AL Central Tigers

BQ4 Yankees

BQ5 Phillies. Braves

BQ6 No

BQ1:Beckett sometimes, in the first half it was Wakefield but now its Buchholz or Lester

BQ2: No doubt, Big Papi in the first 2 months of the season

BQ3: Tigers (I'd rather have the Twins win though) and Colorado (Lol as i'm typing this they win)

BQ4:Philly and maybe the Yankees even though they have a bad postseason rotation

BQ5: I think they all should be there

BQ6: Unfortunately with pitchers like Grienke, Hernandez, Halladay, Verlander, Buehrle, and Rivera I don't think Lester has that big of a shot but as a dominant lefty I think he has a shot in the future. As a huge Red Sox fan I would love to see him win one.

1. Tim Lincecum

2. Randy fricken Winn

3. Rockies, Tigers

4. St. Louis Cardinals

5. I think the Rockies should not be in the playoffs, the Giants should with their Lincecum, Cain, Zito/Penny/Sanchez punch.

6. Sorry, but I think Jon Lester isn't really recognized as a Cy Young winner, I think Greinke has too much of a lead.

• BQ1: Well, the best we have is Yovani Gallardo, but it's been tough on him too. Hard to do it when the team is always in the dumps. But he's a star of the future for sure.

BQ2: JJ Hardy...from all star to a 2.11 BA. Tragic

BQ3: Rockies and the Tigers (Though I want the Twins)

BQ4: Yankees

BQ5: They deserve it because they played the games that got them there. Rangers would have been nice.

BQ6: He has been phenomenal since May. But it will go to Greinke.

Yup, for IT class BQ: How many songs are on your mp3 player/phone? a bunch BQ: Why are some people such douche bags? inferiority and inadequacy BQ: Do you mind taking a peak at my resume? It seems rude to ask, but I want someone's opinion before I email it to a potential employer. i won't be a really good person to gauge it BQ: Favorite Manga/Anime? pokemon? i guess

BQ1: Nobody this year, but I guess you could say Yovani Gallardo.

BQ2: J.J. Hardy or Manny Parra

BQ3: Colorado has already won and Detroit Tigers

BQ4: The Yankees

BQ5: The Cardinals simply because I don't like them. I think the Giants should deserve it.

BQ6: Yes he pitched well, but I think Greinke has it won.