Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

what diet pills can a 16 year old girl take to lose weight?

i dont care if it is unhealthy.

which work fast?

Best Answer

Hi,

The fastest way to weight loss is by taking weight loss pills and supplements. But the risks involved with taking diet supplements significantly outweigh the results any person would receive. Most people believe that diet pills and supplements will solved their overweight problems overnight. If you are taking diet pills & supplements to weight loss, the moment you stop taking the pill, your weight will reverse back to where you start and sometime worst or you will be hook to the diet pills in order for you to maintain your idea weight.

I graduated high school at 240 pounds and at 5 foot 3 that made me about as round as I was tall. I was one of those overweight teenagers who ate anything and everything without any regard to the effects it was having on my own body. Therefore, I began the diet pills, which did not work; I ate the special diet foods and even began drinking diet beverages. None of this stuff worked for me, just as it does not work for millions of overweight people. Eating less did not work and I was not one to work out or even get up and do anything remotely related to exercise. I knew I would look silly and it would hurt. I never thought or really cared about the health effects this would have on me, back then.

A year ago after a successful weight loss plan, now at 120 pounds, it is a major difference. I've lost 30 pounds in the first month. The most significant change in my life is the amount of energy I now have and the way my clothes fit loosely. Everyone close to me and people I haven’t seen in a while are amazed and tell me that I look really good. This is a life changing experience for me although at first I was skeptical about the weight loss plan.

Our own metabolism system play a vital part in controlling the amount of body fat burned in the process of providing energy to the body. Knowledge about our own metabolism function is the mother to all weight loss programs. With the knowledge you not only reduce your weight but able to maintain an ideal weight and living a healthy life. Best of all you can eat what you most enjoyed without gaining any weight. The success has inspired me to help others and i am sure you won't be disappointed. The link is at the source below and learn how you can become noticeably thinner in 11 days by eating in a way you'll actually enjoy.

With the help of a healthy diet, a good exercise program and the right diet pill, you’ll definitely be on your way to a healthier and slimmer you in no time. However, you’ve got to be very careful about the diet pill that you choose not everything that’s out there is good for you.

1. Do not use any unapproved diet pills because they can cause very dangerous side effects and can be very harmful to your body.

2. Try to choose natural diet pills because they do not have as many side affects as diet pills that are synthesized chemically.

3. Always choose medically tested diet pills because they have undergone many clinical tests and trials and have been proven to be safe and effective.

4. Always be aware of the side effects of each type of diet pill that you consider, so that you are able to select a diet pill that would right for you. You might not be able to tolerate some of the side effects such as lose bowel movement, dizziness or fainting spells.

5. Only use diet pills that are approved for public use by the Food and Drug Council.

6. Always choose diet pills that contain "phaseolus vulgaris". Because this ingredient is known to create an enzyme that efficiently controls any excess calories in the body.

7. Always choose diet pills that contain alpha lipoic acid, green tea extracts, vitamin C, chitosan, and "L-Canitine" because these ingredients have been clinically proven to be very effective in eliminating fats from the body through increasing ones metabolic rate.

How To Boost Your Metabolism

http://bit.ly/10cK3n

Fat Loss Supplements That Really Work

http://is.gd/3HAvK

Calorie Burning And Reduction Strategies

http://bit.ly/EKSci

• Toni

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

While traveling in an elevator instead of just standing there and staring stupidly at the numbers going up or down, try raising your self onto your toes and then back on your feet again. Do this several times. Also try flexing your buttock muscles as well. In fact there are many muscles in our body that we can twitch and flex without inviting the attention of others. Even if others do notice you, it’s no big deal provided you are flexing a muscle in a decent part of the body. (Most of the other parts do not have muscles any way.) Others might brand you as a health freak but it is miles better to be known as a heath freak than as a sack of potatoes.

diet pills dont work on their own you have to watch what u eat and exercise. I have tried just about all of them and they are all about the same. i would eat better no junk food and walk, drink water, i do not recommed using diet pills at ur age ur too young. try more fiber in ur diet. ur not going to lose 20 lbs in a week either, it's gonna take about 4-5 months.

Source(s): nurse

hover just above your chair in a squat position for 15 seconds every hour

• noeldr

None. They are not safe. Studies have shown they only can take off 15% of your weight max.

degrease by scrubbing in the shower for 15 minutes then spend 7 minutes shaving 3 minutes toweling off 4 minutes moisturizing and 20 minutes blow drying and styling your hair

make like a fish and swim at a leisurely pace for 17 minutes

do your grocery shopping with a list and a time limit that way you re less likely to stray into the processed foods section