Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Is Harry Potter a superhero?

We have a dress up day tomorrow at my school, and i want to go as a character from harry potter, but my friend says that they aren't super heroes...

Favorite Answer

I would say that he isn't, since the defining characteristic of a superhero is that they use a unique, super-human ability that nobody else possesses to fight evil. In the world of Harry Potter, there are plenty of witches and wizards with just as much if not more power than him, so he's really just a hero. But if you want to go as someone from Harry Potter, I'd say go for it. It's an excellent series, and he's a great hero, so I doubt anyone would call you on it.

Harry Potter is a HERO for sure but not a SUPERhero just because he doesn't have any super powers (magic doesn't count). I don't think Batman is a superhero either

WHAT?!!!! Of COURSE Harry's a superhero! I mean, he IS the "Chosen One" after all! He saved the wizarding world from the greatest Dark wizard of all time, Lord Voldemort himself!! Of course he is! Dress up as Harry or Ron or Hermione or Dumbledore or something, it totally counts! If it doesn't, then I'm SO gonna sue someone out of anger >:( LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!

I'm sure you can dress up as Harry Potter hes kinda a superhero. At least its not as bad as what i'm gonna do in my school......Theme: First Class and im going as a hobo

No tard he is a wizard havn't you ever heard of Marvel and DC comics get ideas from them harry potter doesn't come close to a super hero so don't disgrace super heroes every where with that queer british wizard. OH AND BATMAN IS A SUPER HERO DON'T EVER TALK BAD ABOUT BATMAN HE PWNS!!!!!!!!!

He is totally a superhero. He saves people. He kinda has a costume. be the best damn harry potter you can be!

I don't think so. He doesn't have a secret identity, and he doesn't have a special costume.

No rofl ahhahahaha omg lmfao ahahhahaha

• marta

Yes I think it is correct

He could be but I THINK he's a WIZARD!