? asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Help! I fell on the vacuum cleaner!?

I was cleaning my room naked and I slipped and landed on the vacuum cleaner whilst it was still on and my thingy got stuck in it! I can't go to the ER as they will never believe my story. Is there anyway to get it off? It's really starting to swell up!

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Quick pull the plug before the vacuum got pregnant!

• 3 years ago

particular I did. So I intentionally suck up Lindberger cheese with it. Now for the time of the evening my kitten grew to alter into lacking. i'm listening to a humorous sound from interior the damm element. you think of - in simple terms perhaps - it could have - it could have. Oh Hell! i'm calling the vac um police. all of us comprehend the extensive style.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

switch the vacuum cleaner off then wait ten minutes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why in gods name were you cleaning your room naked? Go to the ER right away; they will believe it. I dont really 100% believe you though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Shut off the vacuum cleaner, pull your D**K outta there and put some ice on it. I know what you were doing you dirty , dirty boy!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't believe your story either. A vacuum will not enlarge your penis. Lesson learned.

• AAAHH GO ON to the ER,,believe me,,WE HEAR IT ALL. Nothing surprises me anymore. Long time employee of ER

We never SNICKER when you can see us.

• 1 decade ago

as if anyone will believe that! just turn off at switch then pull it out and add ice! Lesson learnt eh?

• 1 decade ago

Pull the plug & wait for deflation.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

But this is not the first time you fell on something... Last time you fell hard on your head, right?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.