? asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Help! I fell on the vacuum cleaner!?

I was cleaning my room naked and I slipped and landed on the vacuum cleaner whilst it was still on and my thingy got stuck in it! I can't go to the ER as they will never believe my story. Is there anyway to get it off? It's really starting to swell up!

Favorite Answer

Quick pull the plug before the vacuum got pregnant!

particular I did. So I intentionally suck up Lindberger cheese with it. Now for the time of the evening my kitten grew to alter into lacking. i'm listening to a humorous sound from interior the damm element. you think of - in simple terms perhaps - it could have - it could have. Oh Hell! i'm calling the vac um police. all of us comprehend the extensive style.

switch the vacuum cleaner off then wait ten minutes

Why in gods name were you cleaning your room naked? Go to the ER right away; they will believe it. I dont really 100% believe you though.

Shut off the vacuum cleaner, pull your D**K outta there and put some ice on it. I know what you were doing you dirty , dirty boy!

I don't believe your story either. A vacuum will not enlarge your penis. Lesson learned.

• AAAHH GO ON to the ER,,believe me,,WE HEAR IT ALL. Nothing surprises me anymore. Long time employee of ER

We never SNICKER when you can see us.

as if anyone will believe that! just turn off at switch then pull it out and add ice! Lesson learnt eh?

Pull the plug & wait for deflation.

But this is not the first time you fell on something... Last time you fell hard on your head, right?